• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

Baja, Z, Maud, Ehall, 90Pio and 92XJPort........ I'm sending out the headlights, foglights and taillights today. I going to look around for a box for the header panels and fender flares at lunch today so they are going to be a day or so behind the first shipment.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
Baja, Z, Maud, Ehall, 90Pio and 92XJPort........ I'm sending out the headlights, foglights and taillights today. I going to look around for a box for the header panels and fender flares at lunch today so they are going to be a day or so behind the first shipment.
-Chris

No worries buddie .. THANKS!

:cheers:
Thank You Chris.

Maybe Some bubble warp, covered by long strips of cardboard. and 2 miles of magical Ductape:twak: :eeks1: :spin1: .

BajaMJ said:
Thank You Chris.

Maybe Some bubble wrap, covered by long strips of cardboard. and 2 miles of magical Ductape:twak: :eeks1: :spin1: .

Well all the parts have shipped out to you guys....... So when you all start putting this stuff together be sure to take some pictures of the build. I'm not going to be able to start mine for a few months as my motor took a poop :tears: .
-Peace

BonesBrosChris said:
Well all the parts have shipped out to you guys....... So when you all start putting this stuff together be sure to take some pictures of the build. I'm not going to be able to start mine for a few months as my motor took a poop :tears: .
-Peace

Holly Underware !!!! :eek: .Did it just die ? or was it a matter of time 4 it to happen ?
Not losing an engine .. just expanding the possibilities............... REbuild ? ...........or REplace ? ............Stroker? :clap: ..:wow:

By tom @ noon I'll start receiving the goods @ my end.

THANK YOU CHRIS.

I've talked to someone out there in China who can sell us the full vehicle with or without motor for somewhere around $11k w/o and $13k w/motor. If I were to suddenly find $50k to spend on my Jeep, I'd do it. Ship it motor free, install Hemi with 545RFE, long arms and coilovers, some armor, and have a unique, fun, fast, DD/pre/trailrunner. :D

Its a 2000 with 90k that has the imfamous crap cracking head. So after 3 years of driving it with its 3 gallons a week appetite for coolant she finally has a pretty nasty rod knock (think hammer hitting bench vise) :) . Funny thing is that it still runs and drives like a champ! So now she is going to be treated to a full makeover, 2500 body stuff, Moabs, little lift and a fresh heart. I'll get started on it after I finish moving to our new place and all the dust clears. But I'm itching to get it going again!
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
Its a 2000 with 90k that has the imfamous crap cracking head. So after 3 years of driving it with its 3 gallons a week appetite for coolant she finally has a pretty nasty rod knock (think hammer hitting bench vise) :) . Funny thing is that it still runs and drives like a champ! So now she is going to be treated to a full makeover, 2500 body stuff, Moabs, little lift and a fresh heart. I'll get started on it after I finish moving to our new place and all the dust clears. But I'm itching to get it going again!
-Chris

Or, maybe a diesel swap.

Oh ya, and my parts should start arriving on friday - so far away.

And of course, thanks for all your hard work and time. Pics to come asap.

Last edited:
thanks Sam..... let the cat out of the bag :rolleyes:

:anon: I'll be keeping an eye out for that "cat" Zluster....:repair:
Regards.
:greensmok

Can you go over and get them? Or did they get refused because you don't live there anymore? I might be able to intercept the box I shipped yesterday but it's not a sure thing with UPS.
PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call
-Chris

Package 1 looks like it just got left on the front door of your old address.... So, atleast it's still there.

Last edited:
BonesBrosChris said:
Can you go over and get them? Or did they get refused because you don't live there anymore? I might be able to intercept the box I shipped yesterday but it's not a sure thing with UPS.
PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call
-Chris

Package 1 looks like it just got left on the front door of your old address.... So, atleast it's still there.

Yeah i have talked with the people who live there now a few times.. no worries i can just tget the packages from them ... i wanted to get at least the taillights on last night and be the first to share pics though :woohoo:

Back