• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

fast64 said:
I would be interested in a front end, whats the time frame for this?

I don't know if others are also working on this, but from my end, I think I would say the time frame is "be patient". Once the channel is set up and the costs identified and fixed, it shouldn't take all that long (other than the proverbial "slow boat from china"), but I may have my shiat together in a month, or I may not... alot of this stuff depends on "attitudes" overseas.

do it xj said:
keep us posted, and good luck

I've been trying to get in touch with alexautoparts and through a place called chinatrade. i have rec'd 1 email back and then nothing. I asked for a sample, US Price ect., ect. They have a phone number and contact info:

Contact Alex
GUANGZHOU
Address(China):Rm401 Daxin Business Plaza, Panyu,
Guangzhou,China
Tel:(86)20-84548745
Fax:(86)20-84500864
Mobile Phone:(86)13802793627
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]

HONGKONG
Address:
Room 1302,East Point Centre,555 Hennessy road,Causeway
Bay,Hongkong
Tel:(852)28334630
Fax:(852)28334600
Mobile Phone:(86)13802793627
E-mail:[email protected]
[email protected]

mabey someone with more import knowhow could work something out

Later

Cipey

Thanks for the leads... I think we have a guy in China doing some legwork, perhaps these contacts will be useful to him.

I wish we had someone on here that spoke and could type Chinese...we could probably get some of the sellers on Taobao to ship over here. I noticed headlights on there are going for like $34 per side new also.

90PioSport99 said:
I wish we had someone on here that spoke and could type Chinese...we could probably get some of the sellers on Taobao to ship over here. I noticed headlights on there are going for like $34 per side new also.

I may have some friends that could translate something for us, would that help?

zluster said:
I may have some friends that could translate something for us, would that help?
Well we just need to find out if any of the sellers on Taobao would ship to the U.S., I don't know if they could help?

Well just to let everyone involved know the 2500 is still being produced by Beijing Auto Works...
http://www.baw.com.cn/
Looks like it's called something different, I read something about a Qishe 2500 or something...

Also, I found several big pictures of assorted parts on Taobao...thought you folks might like to see...
2500FrontEnd.jpg

Jeep2500Grille.jpg

Jeep2500FogLight.jpg

Jeep2500DoorHandle.jpg

Jeep2500SideLamp.jpg

I have a friend from high school, he's Chinese and probably one of the smartest people I've ever known, or at he very least hard-working. Graduated a year early (he was class of 01 but was moved up to class of 00 and graduated with me), got a phd, worked as a tester for Sony on the PS2, taught English in China...etc etc. I may contact him and see if he could help out at all.
PS, I'm very interested. I would love to do this on my XJ as the current front clip is beat to crap. I'd definitely get a new front bumper with brush/grille guards built in...it just might be a little while until I'm able to buy anything.

Sorry for the silence guys. My "partner" in this little potential venture has had some pretty rough family issues to deal with the past few weeks, and that has justifiably been a priority... hope to have some an update soon.

xj-grin said:
Sorry for the silence guys. My "partner" in this little potential venture has had some pretty rough family issues to deal with the past few weeks, and that has justifiably been a priority... hope to have some an update soon.
I'm in the Springs too! Keep me posted because I'm VERY serious about getting a new front clip for the XJ!

I've been looking for a way to get this stuff over here for about a year now. So put me on the list!

I emailed them yesterday and this is their reply:

Dear Muad'Dib,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have noticed your enquiry of JEEP2500.

Herewith the products list in the attachment, please feel free to check and send us the items you like and quantity. So that we can prepare for you in advance. Thank you.

Besides, please fill the attached “customer inquiry form” which for our first cooperation, and send it back to us. It will be for our data record. Your prompt action will be highly appreciative.

Besides, do you need we arrange the shipment for you? If so, please tell us which way you would like we ship(by sea or by air). And please tell us the airport and port. So that we can offer the freight for you directly.

Looking forward to your reply,
Sincerely yours
Kingco
Sale Manager

Here is the email attachment:

Attachment

The pics are bunched up with the link above but you get the idea... If you want to download the actual spreadsheet, i have uploaded it to the link below:

http://www.jeepstrokers.com/JEEP--2500,213.zip

Last edited:
I e-mailed the people at ChinaCarTimes last night about their search to find a distributor in North America, here is their response:
China Car Times said:
Hello Justin,

Finding people willing to send the parts was a pain in the ass. I called the factory and had them give me a price for the full car (without engine). I have the full Jeep 2500 available for shipping (with, or without engine if needed) in 4x4 or 4x2.

Best Regards,
Ash Sutcliffe
Tel: +86 135-738-206-11
Fax: +86 0532 887-855-90
[email protected]
http://www.chinacartimes.com
MSN: [email protected]

Back