• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

xj-grin said:
If you guys are patient, I am trying to get ahold of a contact of mine who is in an importing business... I may set up an ebay storefront or something for 2500 parts (NAXJA members would of course be discounted). I'll update as I have news.

That would be great if you could manage that, this is the kind of conversion I have been looking for, for my DD, and if I have the parts supplier just down the road, all the better.:party:

wolfpackjeeper said:
plus one, if you start doing 2500 parts in your store ill be up for some
Yeah seriously, do that.

i just fell into a cheap xj and I am kinda feeling the 2500 front end conversion on it, I dont want to do it to my trail rig cause it would just get broken anyway.

so yea, ebay store, and stuff.

I throwin it on my trail rig... and puttin an exo up front to protect it..

No one's come with anything on the steering wheel? Just read the whole thread and saw a few were interested in one with cruise (me too!) Since my material is starting to give or degrade might as well upgrade. Those tailites are cool im interested
subscribed

I am definitely interested in this.

Does anyone know what kind of custom fabrication would be required for a conversion like this? I need an idea of how much of the work I could do and how much it would cost for someone else to do.

Subscribed.

Read the entire thread and it will tell you. one guy did the custom fab on his MJ and is looking nice. there is a site he put up that you can look at.

based on all the interest here, I am working on this, but had a couple personal issues come up which have delayed progress... I'll post up any details I get so that you all know where I'm coming from. That said, if anyone hears of a viable importer already in place for these parts, by all means, save me the trouble of setting it up!!:farmer:

xj-grin said:
based on all the interest here, I am working on this, but had a couple personal issues come up which have delayed progress... I'll post up any details I get so that you all know where I'm coming from. That said, if anyone hears of a viable importer already in place for these parts, by all means, save me the trouble of setting it up!!:farmer:
You might want to contact David Hernandez of IBJOC (International Beijing Jeep Owner's Club). He told me he has a contact that brings Chinese motorcycles and auto parts over here. His email address is [email protected] and the website is http://www.beijingjeep.org I believe. Please let us know what you find out, I am still very, very interested in this stuff.
Thanks,
Collin

count me in to its what i've always wanted.
2500cherokeeG2.jpg

5.2poweredxj said:
Here the pic I meant to post seem that they don't let you tag images from there site but you can save them repost them.
2523955_80_full.jpg

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!! It's the right color and everything!!!!!!!!! Nice ornament on the side too :) :yelclap:

I didn't particularly feel like going back and reading the whole thread right now, but I would definately be interested in a few sets.

Also if no one else has posted this link here it is:
http://www.chinacartimes.com/2007/02/26/get-yourself-a-jeep-2500-for-only-100000rmb/
"UPDATE: We’re looking for a distributer in the USA that can purchase the front ends of this Jeep 2500 from us and distribute them within North America to Jeep XJ fans. If you’re interested, and you’ve got the logistical know how to pull it off USA side, we’ll get working on the China side. Interested? Contact us here today!"

well read the full thread later to see if this was brought up yet.

yeah, its in there, but they don't respond to the emails you send... here is a bit of an update:

I am working with my importer contact and trying to work out some of the logistics. As was the problem with 4x4groupbuy, I have neither the time, inclination or facilities to warehouse this stuff, even short term, so I will have to use a 3rd party at the port to drop ship to those who order through me... this along with trying to figure out licensing implications, tariffs and such, makes it difficult to figure out a final price, even once we identify someone on the ground in China (and I think we have) who can bulk purchase this stuff. Once I have the i's dotted, I will post up in here with a link to the vendor's forum for how we can go about ordering, etc. (don't want to be out of line with the NAXJA forum rules!)... more to follow.

xj-grin said:
yeah, its in there, but they don't respond to the emails you send... here is a bit of an update:

I am working with my importer contact and trying to work out some of the logistics. As was the problem with 4x4groupbuy, I have neither the time, inclination or facilities to warehouse this stuff, even short term, so I will have to use a 3rd party at the port to drop ship to those who order through me... this along with trying to figure out licensing implications, tariffs and such, makes it difficult to figure out a final price, even once we identify someone on the ground in China (and I think we have) who can bulk purchase this stuff. Once I have the i's dotted, I will post up in here with a link to the vendor's forum for how we can go about ordering, etc. (don't want to be out of line with the NAXJA forum rules!)... more to follow.
Please keep us posted.

xj-grin said:

Will be watching this thread, I now have a reason to click over here.

Back