• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Prototypes forsale.

some of the local "fab" people whom I find don't know jack. It's nice to talk to pros.
amen to that. i can tell by how they conduct business on this forum that they would be Good people to deal with!

to bad they dont have anything in my price range:banghead:

(ya'll need a jcr dollar menu :laugh:)

I did dealings with JCR when i picked up the prototype light bar. Really easy to talk to and Knows there stuff! Im really happy with there work and Customer Service!

When i get deeper into my project im looking into their bumpers and sliders etc etc

Im interested in the transfercase skid and tail light housing things, combined quote w/shipping to 66219 please.

Swing and a miss! :D

I hope these tail light housings are as Awesome as the Sliders!

97upTailLightBoxes.jpg

do you all plan on making this light setup for the 84-96 body style??

Got my Taillights today! Thanks Brian and Daryl. Even for a prototype these things are top notch and not to mention BEEF! I'll have pics in a couple weeks.

Yah, they are sweet :D Until you hold them in your hand and look at them, it's hard to understand how nicely they turned out!

Yeah, I about crapped myself picking up the box and realized how thick the steel is on them. I am guessing they will take a hit or ten! :D I'll paint them black and get a picture up after my lights come in. Now on the lights, did you guys use the flanged ones and mount them from the backside?

Yep, you have to use flange mount lights and they mount from the rear.

Cool now I gotta find ones I like that have a flange on them!

the rear quarter panel guards
97upUpperQuarterPanelDesc.jpg

Is the $160 price tag for both sides or one side? Thanks!

Boy Now I really wish I had waited. I spent way more for the Thor guards with built in tailights just about a month ago. I am really kicking myself now. Great job guys, your products rock, and the prices are usually great as well. BTW I did order your lower guards to go with my Thor Uppers though. :D

Back