• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad: New XJ Rear Crusader Bumpers available!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
We are proud to offer several new rear bumper designs! We have arguably the nicest looking bumper on the market with our Crusader rear, but still priced for the everyday average wheeler!

XJ Rear Standard Bumper
XJ-StandardDesc.jpg

Starts are just $369!

XJ Rear Deluxe Tire Carrer
XJ-DeluxeDesc.jpg

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=J&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=XJB&Product_Code=XJ-R-DX

For those that want to, or already have, cut their lower quarter panels. We offer a cut and fold solution!

XJ Rear Standard Cut and Fold
XJ-CNFDesc.jpg

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/merch...=PROD&Category_Code=XJB&Product_Code=XJ-R-CNF

XJ Rear Deluxe Tire carrier Cut and Fold
XJ-CNFDeluxeDesc.jpg

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=J&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=XJB&Product_Code=XJ-R-DX-CNF

SWEET!

Let's just hope I actually comprehend the instructions better then when I built the front DIY! :rtm: :banghead:

Thanks to patience of the boys at JCR :twak: the bumper is on.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work guys, I really like the direction you're taking with the new line. Did you guys hire a new pair of eyes to take this in a more updated direction or are you just trying to keep ahead of the competition as usual? :D

either way looking really really good :thumbup:

Keep up the good work guys, I really like the direction you're taking with the new line. Did you guys hire a new pair of eyes to take this in a more updated direction or are you just trying to keep ahead of the competition as usual? :D

Nope, same crew. Just taking advantage of our new equipment to re-invent our product.

Keep up the great work guys. Its nice to see a Michigan business doing good.

I think we're ordering one of these for the wife's new XJ.

Can I not have your logo cut into it? No offense, but I don't do logos on my vehicles.

Sorry, they are only offered the way you see them on our website.

meh, this is as good as place as any, and I'm tired of playing phone tag.

you DO offer them without logos on the website. THe DIY kit has no logo cut. So weld together a DIY kit for me, charge the credit card and ship it. Everyone is happy.

otherwise, I'm taking my 600 bucks and going elsewhere.

What are the holes below the hitch for? How do you get to the hitch pin?

What are the holes below the hitch for? How do you get to the hitch pin?

Holes are for clearance for the safety chains, reach behind the bumper for the hitch pin.

To add the '97 up body armor with flares is $125 but if you buy the body armor separately they are $83. What/why is the difference?

I like the look where the armor is not attached to the bumper- it looks cleaner from the rear, instead of having a seam facing the rear, the separate armors has the seam on the side.

Back