• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 8 - Portland M&G ??

yes, too bad indeed. i changed the trans. fluid, and took out all the seats except for the drivers seat. will see how it fares on the drive to and from school right now.

OH! and while I was taking the seats out, I found a sprout growing in the carpet. I potted it in a little mug. It's growing quite well!

0.jpg

I actually liked this meeting place alot better. The gresham round table isn't so busy and its got a nicer atmosphere.

The fact that I can get there in 15 minutes helps too, but I didn't really mind the Vancouver drive.

PDeeXJ said:
yes, too bad indeed. i changed the trans. fluid, and took out all the seats except for the drivers seat. will see how it fares on the drive to and from school right now.

OH! and while I was taking the seats out, I found a sprout growing in the carpet. I potted it in a little mug. It's growing quite well!

0.jpg

aw, the beginnings of Brians new carreer/growing operation. :farmer:good luck, and don't worry, we'll keep it on the down low :shhh: you may not want to post too many pic's once the buds start to form.

Well Brian, you sure gave it enough water to help it grow on your trip up here.

update us on the progress.:gee:

I seafoamed the engine this morning and the exhaust was spitting out carbon flakes, and really nasty sh1t. I just drove to school, and pulling out of the garage, the whole car was shaking really violently, and the check engine light kept flashing, menacingly. I figured it was the seafoam, and kept driving. After a few miles it settled down, check engine light stopped blinking, but is still lit. There is still a little bit of lag in the transmission, but it runs okay.

Back