• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jagoffs in the parking lot

whats worse is when a street bike parkes in a vehical spot in a full car lot, when there is are empty bike spots clearly marked.. I drive a street bike and I still park either in the designated spot or to the end of the lot

XTrmXJ said:
whats worse is when a street bike parkes in a vehical spot in a full car lot, when there is are empty bike spots clearly marked.. I drive a street bike and I still park either in the designated spot or to the end of the lot
Yeah!!! That is really irritating cause they have plenty of empty spaces (clearly marked impossible to miss) into which they can fit but they still park in vehicle spots and noone can say anything about it. On the other hand I can't even begin to imagine what stink would be raised if I parked my jeep in the motorcycle parking area.

I grew up in a city south of Atlanta where everyone drives golf carts everywhere, they have miles and miles of paths for them. My parents still live there. Anyway, I hate it when I go down there and go to pull in a spot and there's a golf cart taking up the spot. They have plenty of parking spots especially for them. I've almost rearended quite a few of them since you can't see them till you are pulling in the spot.

DDCxj said:
I take up two spaces when I can, basically because I hate people that dont respect my stuff. I only do that if the lot is big enough and I park in the furthest row away. Last year my Jeep looked mint, now it looks like crap because of careless people. This includes a hit and run in a parking lot last month that left me with a caved in door. I hear what your saying though, it is annoying when people park that close and do that

Dean
See, I got nothing against doing that, as long as you're not in a crowded lot takin up more space than necessary right up front. :D

The excuse that full widths makes it so you have to park in two spaces is retarded. Your "full width" axles were once on a truck that had no problem parking in one spot. I agree that it depends on the situation, but there better damn well be a lot of empty spaces.

DDCxj said:
I take up two spaces when I can, basically because I hate people that dont respect my stuff. I only do that if the lot is big enough and I park in the furthest row away. Last year my Jeep looked mint, now it looks like crap because of careless people. This includes a hit and run in a parking lot last month that left me with a caved in door. I hear what your saying though, it is annoying when people park that close and do that
Dean
when my jeep was a UCSB it got backed into in the parking lot twice, both doors are caved in and no one left me a number or anything... good thing that now it would take a lifted rig to be able to hit my doors with a bumper...
im thinking i need some rock rails with spikes welded on them... for max rippage of other car sheetmetal...

Maybe if people taught their kids to respect each others property ... and practiced the same themselves ... this wouldn't happen. There's nothing more discouraging and irritating than coming out to your vehicle, only to find that your neighbor made a huge door ding on the side of your vehicle... that's the only reason people take two spots to begin with.

I personally take very good care of my vehicles and expect others to take precautions when exiting or entering their vehicles...

With that said ... if I find a door vandalizing perpetrator they pay one way or another.

seems that when i go to park in a parking lot the people on both sides have parked to close to that spot so i have a tough time gettin in. for some reason some one yelled at me for parking to close to em. and if any 1 were to spit on my jeep i would be p***ed. i clean my jeep sometimes for hours shining tires and rims and everything.

Back