• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've got a surprise!!

purp1_small.jpg

purp2_small.jpg

purp3_small.jpg

purp4_small.jpg

:D

You cant really tell in the pics but the car is a deep metallic purple. Since Jim's old car had the plate "BAD CTZN" and i have been calling this one Big Purp, i decided to name the car "Purpatrator" lol.

Looks nice, Jim!! Kudos! :)

:laugh: STFU...

the adapter should work! ive been forced to use the t&j upper mount, due to it being too narrow/short for 2.5 foxes =\

Word, I'll have to find out, hopefully I don't find out the hard way, as I'm on a time schedule here haha.

Repo business must be doing well......the MJ is looking good, now get at least one of those projects done!

It's doing ok, slowed WAY down for me this week since I'll only be working one day. That one kinda caught me by surprise...

Looking good dude! Staying 2WD?

Yea I'll be keeping it 2wd, unless I find a super deal on 4wd stuff.

Jim: nice work. Glad that MJ went to a good home.

Grimm: dude, you went from an XJ, to an MJ, to a Saturn. You need your head checked.

still have the XJ, needed the saturn for its 4 doors and ability to hold all the kids at one time ;)

they guy with the pink mohawk is telling ME to get my head checked :D

man that hurt so bad. nothing like getting clipped with dull clippers, then dry shaved with a rusty disposable razor.

all in the name of fun! :D

Yep thats a straw, orginally he had a peice of licorise(spelling?), but it fellinto the can. Then someone grabbed him a straw so he could continue to drink while they cut his hair. Awesome stuff

peace
ted

at least he didnt use one of those little umbrellas for his Keystone :D

Back