• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IT WORKS!!!

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
the drivers side power window and mirror work! WAHOOOO:roll:

wishing the rest of the jeep worked... now thats just to much to ask for:smsoap:

At least you didn't replace your wiring harness hoping to get the drivers side mirror to work, only to find absolutely no change.

~Scott

Yeah...
:(

~Scott

It drives.. kinda.. need an alignment like crazy, the New rugged ridge steering hits a bolt on the passenger side. love the new RC shocks. much better then my ProCrap's

Anyone have a full stock exhuast i could buy really cheap? strait manifold is Ungodly Loud.. Drivable? Hell its not Idle'able.

yeah. i started it up for less then 30 seconds. its just so loud like that its not worth running it. trying to find an exhaust... im almost done with this project. jeeps been down 2 months. and im about out of cash. If anyone has a decent stock exhaust they're willing to part with. I've got cash.. $50? +/-?

thanks for the bump! well, i rigged up the cat pipe, that quieted it down enough for an alignment and to be on the road. still super loud.

drove it 15 miles, and the fuel pump in my new (used) tank died. after crankin the starter for 5 mins strait, it will finally fire and idle. but the second you hit the gas, it sputters and dies. sucks, cause i just filled the tank

Back