• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It was a Jeep...built in to a camper... I call it "The JEPER"

Well sorry for the long delay with the updates. So It's been cold here (Snowing now) so i had get a new heater for the work place. Got this little guy at a pawn shop for 15 bucks and it works great!!!
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxMzM3NDguanBn.jpg

So I got the floor in. Not to bad, heres a in work pic...
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxMzM3MTkuanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxMzM4MTMuanBn.jpg

Floor all welded in,
bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxNjI1MTcuanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxNjI1NDUuanBn.jpg

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTEyMDIwMTAxNjI1NTkuanBn.jpg

I'll add a few more spots to hold it and also a cross support. I think it came out good. Next is to start the front. That should be fun!! Thanks for looking DH

lookin good in the hood.

I have the same heater, except it a double sized one. So simple yet so effective!

I need a heater like that for my garage.

Excited for more updates. Should finish it up during the winter so you can take it out and enjoy it when next camping season gets here. Doing so would also promise us a bunch of updates and pics for us to drool over!

I need a heater like that for my garage.

Excited for more updates. Should finish it up during the winter so you can take it out and enjoy it when next camping season gets here. Doing so would also promise us a bunch of updates and pics for us to drool over!

I CONCUR!!

It would be cool if you could cut the roof out of it and make it like a popup, maybe find a small popup donor, or an old VW Westfalia camper and graft its top on.... just an idea. I am subscribed, and look forward to progress!

I got some more work done on it this weekend, nothing to crazy just extended the front end out 6 inchs. I'll post pics up later once I get them downloaded. Next step is to work on enclosing the front. I have a few ideas but still not sure the best way to do it. Thanks for the intrest everyone... DH

VERY nice!

This is getting good. You should see if you can mock up some Chero grill work to that flat panel, maybe some functioning headlamps to use as camp lighting...

Steve

This is getting good. You should see if you can mock up some Chero grill work to that flat panel, maybe some functioning headlamps to use as camp lighting...

Steve
I'm thinking In my opinion that would look like poo

To make a grill work and not look terrible you would have to be real good with fiberglass and bondo.

This is coming along much along the same lines I was imagining. I can't wait to see how the balance of the whole thing works out. I want to do this project more and more!

Well the holidays have got my a little behind, but I have had a few good days this weekend to get some work done. I got my new (Junk Yard) hinges so I can get the doors mounted, I also got the rest of the sheet metal I needed to cover the front end. My pintle hook came in as well so I got that hooked up and for the first time got to tow her around the block...twice!!! She seems to tow right behind me. I hope she dose that well at speed. So here a few pics from yesterday... and for today... its off to get more work done. I'll try and post pics tonight...Thanks DH
IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

Thanks for the tips guys. The flat front might someday hold a small fold out table to use. I also plan on putting a window in the larger front section. Thanks DH

She's coming along great bro.
What about doing like a rear window outta an manche or some kinda little portle in the front to leave some daylight coming in.... 8)
Just curious. but yea, Im loving it bro.
And like I said Def want one. 8)
Later~Paul

Awesomesauce! I live in Boise and realized you're just a stone's throw away in the 2C! Might have to check this sucker out in person

dude this is looking so awesome!

Gotta link to all the pintle hook stuff?

Back