• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it 1:30pm yet?

Haha, mine is out for delivery too. I may go primer it today if the rain holds off long enough.

Ummm...no lol.

Its my gf's bday, maybe with some coercion, I can convince her that it partially hers, so she needs to help paint/install it today as a birthday present.

Careful with that....

Next thing you know you will be getting a Wrangler and driving the rest of the cheerleading squad around....

Getting your significant other into Jeeping can lead down dark and dangerous(to your Jeep time) paths

Careful with that....

Next thing you know you will be getting a Wrangler and driving the rest of the cheerleading squad around....

Getting your significant other into Jeeping can lead down dark and dangerous(to your Jeep time) paths

She was a cheerleader in high-school.....

If she takes over the jeep hobby, I still have my Volvo wagon to mod, lol, she's to scared Of that damn thing. Jeep is timid compared to driving that thing on the street.

How do I post pics?

Back