• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Off Road???

Fenders were trimmed and I still need to remove more from the drivers side along the bottom near the door because when it flexes the sheet metal still rubs the tire tread. Anyway, here,s a couple of pictures
esquared2010012.jpg

esquared2010018.jpg

They were both taken this past summer at an area about 130 miles from home on a long weekend jeep club event.

I've got a real problem with people like Sherman the - - - -. They seem to have time to make condesending replys but not time to help. If you don't have a legitimate reply then stay off. The thread will die. Get a life.

Agreed, this is the typical crap by some here........ get a life!

I do not run IRO but from what I have read they have more positive feedback than negative. I would run their stuff if I did not have a really nice kit already.

I ordered up the 5.5 critical path long arm and the H&T with a driveshaft. Also went for the 5125's. Cant wait to get it all put on:shiver:

Just got the lift put on Friday nite. Absolutely love this Jeep now. Goes on the alignment rack Monday. I'm running 33 12.5's on 15 x 10 rims and have my fenders cut. They tuck in nicely. Do have a set of extended bump stops on the way. Rides like a dream on the bilstine 5125's. Also got the h&t all installed with a new rear driveshaft. Ill get some picks up ASAP.

I WOULD ALSO JUST LIKE TO ADD....

The guys (and gals) at IRO are AWESOME to deal with. I worked with Jason and Kristen thru all of the ordering and both were great to work with. 100% satisfied with the product and customer service. Always ready to help, and if any of you read this, I thank you...

I am no expert in that area but I would say your gonna be fine. I don't think mine would rub at full lock if I was on level ground. I'm sure that yours will all come down to backspacing.

I have their 6.5 inch lift... and i love it.. heres some pics...

july2010017.jpg

phonepics049.jpg

phonepics028.jpg

great customer service (broke a brake line, they next day aired me one right away) had to call for a few questions with allignment, helped me out right away... i recomend them

i have 34s right now, 35 thornbirds in the works... 34s dont rub in the slightest, full turn or flexing... i do recomend the jks quick disconects (they have a simple click to add thing when you buy the lift) because its kind of a pain to get to the bolt

one last thing.. haha i drove it from montana to louisiana with that lift, and from there to georgia and all over the place and it has held up great! I didnt buy any shocks from them but i wish i would have, the skyjacker ones i have are garbage now :)

i have 34s right now, 35 thornbirds in the works... 34s dont rub in the slightest, full turn or flexing... i do recomend the jks quick disconects (they have a simple click to add thing when you buy the lift) because its kind of a pain to get to the bolt

So if I'm going with the 5.5" from them, would you recommend using 32's or 33's?? I will not be trimming just like you and they will be mounted on MOAB Rubicon rims.

as long as you dont go too wide the 33s would be fine... there is plenty of space- very well thought out

Back