• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Off Road???

i just got their track bar in the mail and was seriously impressed. Even though i got it with the free shipping deal, it was here in less than a week! Their quality was incredible - from the paint to the threads on each end to the bar itself. Heck, even the sticker they gave me was high quality! I think i am going to them for my next stage of lift. Oh yeah, the customer service is great too. Their rep talked to me for a half hour about the future of my jeep, even though i only wanted a track bar. These guys are great!

Great company to deal with. I ordered LCA's, double sheer track bar, and sway bar end links from them, unfortunately the hardware and bushings for the track bar and end links were not in the package. I called them up told them what happened and two days later had the bushings and hardware.

thats great to hear about this company, I have their 6.5" LA lift kit, awesome kit

I'm a huge fan of IRO. I'm currently running their upper and lower adjustable CA's and their track bar and bracket. I'll be going with a full upgrade to their Critical Path LA once I get a couple other things done on my rig.

hey try 4wheelingplus.com owner runs an xj good quality stuff I put cad and 6.5 coils I run 33 12.5s w 3inch offset 10inch rims he also gives military discounts.:us:

I like how the 2nd guy posted a reply about using "search" his link was dead... Quality!

I have to agree if you don't have anything to say other than USE the search function then why not just skip the thread. Instead of posting something useful you just feel like being a armchair quarterback! Well I have to say get off your lazy ass and go in the garage and do something productive.

Thank you for everyones useful reply's! I have heard a lot of great response about this company I am definitely going with them over Rubicon Express! <--- horrible customer service and they are located 10miles from me!

hey try 4wheelingplus.com owner runs an xj good quality stuff I put cad and 6.5 coils I run 33 12.5s w 3inch offset 10inch rims he also gives military discounts.:us:

Sentence structure......anyone see it? :doh:

One thing to note about Iron rock-

95% of the people who bash the products... don't run them.

Makes sense. Why would I run parts that I don't think are designed well?

Sorry, but I don't really like the idea of a single upper to begin with, but a single upper on a weird radius arm setup that uses a single bolt smaller than 1/2" diameter wouldn't be going on my Jeep.

But yeah, their other parts look fine I guess. It just seems most of their parts are made for 'budget minded' people, and it shows.

Might pick up their 8.25 truss though.

Makes sense. Why would I run parts that I don't think are designed well?

Sorry, but I don't really like the idea of a single upper to begin with, but a single upper on a weird radius arm setup that uses a single bolt smaller than 1/2" diameter wouldn't be going on my Jeep.

But yeah, their other parts look fine I guess. It just seems most of their parts are made for 'budget minded' people, and it shows.

Might pick up their 8.25 truss though.

quite funny.

from experience, IRO has great customer service. never dealt with any company so devoted to the customer. I always call to order whenever i buy just to get the idea of how the service is. RE pretty much just wanted my money. then they didnt send me the hardware packs with my $500+ set of uppers and lowers i bought.

on quality, i have IROs trackbar and bracket. pure beef. the powder coating was flawless. it even survived me dropping it on the cement a few times ( its solid so its a little heavy). the hardware and bushing were top quality. unlike the RE bushings that many have had recent trouble with. I understand that RE has moved to overseas production? not bashing RE, but for the price they charge on sub-par parts with mediocre service, ill go with IRO from now on.

and ive heard nothing but good from the folks who actually run the long arm set up offered from IRO.

im also thinking of getting the truss for my 8.8 build, whenever i can get to that.

I think I'll end up getting the IRO critical path long arm kit, I keep going back to it and I've been hearing bad stuff about RE lately. I just cannot decide if I want the 4" or 5.5" kit. I want a LCG and am fine with running 32" tires. Really don't want to trim and would like to keep the stock flares.

To keeponjeepinon, I have a 4.5in rustys lift with 32" tires and I can still flex them into the fender/flare. Im still running stock flares with no trimming so you might want to consider the 5.5 if you dont want to trim.

More on the subject of ironrock, I too have been completely impressed with their customer service (talked to me for 15 minutes even though I wasn't buying anything) and I will be ordering the critcal path long arm upgrade next month.

Would love to hear more first hand experience with the LA's

To keeponjeepinon, I have a 4.5in rustys lift with 32" tires and I can still flex them into the fender/flare. Im still running stock flares with no trimming so you might want to consider the 5.5 if you dont want to trim.

I'm confused...you say 32's with 4.5" works no trimming and stock flares, yet you recommend the 5.5" to me for 32's and no trimming with stock flares??

I'm confused...you say 32's with 4.5" works no trimming and stock flares, yet you recommend the 5.5" to me for 32's and no trimming with stock flares??

he flexes enough to hit the flares.

I installed IRO's 8" long arm lift in June and its amazing i love it. Im from New Brunswick in Canada and it was worth every penny to buy it and get it shipped here i recommend them to all my friends and they are awesome to deal with. the kit works great flexes better then any of my friends jeeps and my jeep just walks through everything and anything i throw at it i have the doetsch tech shocks and they work super well the only thing i found was the rear shocks were too long but i got the jks adjustable crossover shock mount and now they're perfect. Also for the arch that are in those rear leafs they still flex really well and would be even better with the Shackle relocation boxes that HD Offroad engineering sells i will be getting some in the future. also i got the h&t SYE and i had to get a front driveshaft lenghtened to fit because a stock one is way too short at 8" especially with my AX15. overall the quality of the entire kit is excellent and i have absolutely no regrets even after the extra 1000$ in shipping and brokerage fees to get it all the way up here

I bought their 6 1/2 kit over 3 years ago for my 98 XJ which runs 35 BFG,s and so far it,s great. In all this time only had 2 small issues. It is the 1st gen Critical Path kit and the castor brkt on top of the diff needed a little bit of clearancing on 1 side to keep it from bending. And on the HD rear drive shaft some how the blue silicone sealer got in the splines and caused it to bind up, that got cleaned up and it is now a perfectly good spare. The ride is awesome, and even though due to work i don,t get out as often as I would like anymore it performs great off road and we run a variety of trails from mild to almost wild. I have even applied their decal to the side window on the XJ because I like the company and the product and usually I hate decals on my ride.

Back