• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

IMG_0334-1.jpg

After The big bang

Andy From Lewes, DE

What the hell happened in the big bang?!?

Lake Christy At RC. What was a little deeper then it looked. Hydrolocked the motor. Pulled her out, cleaned out all the water. Fired her up, and proceded to drive out to the parking lot, about half way there, a very loud bang. Popped the hood and there it was.

Good times
Andy

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I'm from north jersey. I picked up a 2000 XJ last January.

So far I've installed a RE 3.5 lift, JKS Adj. Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's. Tires are ProComp Xterrains sitting on ProComp 1079 wheels. A 1" homemade trans drop resolved my vibe issue. Plans are to pick up a winch to sit on my Logan winch bumper and install an Aussie locker in the rear. Disco's are on the agenda as well.

I look forward to being apart of the forum and getting a chance to wheel with some of you in the future.

087.jpg

079.jpg

052.jpg
Nice jeep Ryan. Look forward to seeing ya out on the trail sometime. Plan on coming down to NACFEST in June, and you'll be able to meet alot of people from all over.

Hey all. My name is Pete and I'm currenly living in Boston, MA. I've been on here for a while now but never have had any pictures available. Here is my jeep as of today. I'm running a 2" OME lift which looks to be sagging in this picture but actually rides a little higher in the rear due to the weight of the ARB bumper. Next plans are to replace the wheels and tires with 31's & MOABS, add on a set of Hella 550 Fogs up front, and install a wind deflector on the roofrack.

Any comments and feedback are appreciated.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I'm from north jersey. I picked up a 2000 XJ last January.

So far I've installed a RE 3.5 lift, JKS Adj. Trackbar, Bilstein 5100's. Tires are ProComp Xterrains sitting on ProComp 1079 wheels. A 1" homemade trans drop resolved my vibe issue. Plans are to pick up a winch to sit on my Logan winch bumper and install an Aussie locker in the rear. Disco's are on the agenda as well.

I look forward to being apart of the forum and getting a chance to wheel with some of you in the future.

087.jpg

079.jpg

052.jpg

Nice looking and welcome. Where in Jersey you from?

hi i am bill and this is my junk
IMG_1127.jpg

IMG00017-20090505-1917.jpg

this is all truck nats in carlisle pa
jeep.jpg

rusty 8"longarm locked front and rear 35" claws

Moo! Sorry I had to do it too. Welcome. I think I've heard about your jeep from a buddy of mine who's seen it in the jackson area.

WOOT
I'm Joe and I have a gold 2000 XJ classic(stock just starting mods)
also have a Black 08 JK pic below
jeep1e.jpg

2008 JK Shahra- 6-speed, 3in BDS lift, Borla cat back, AEM BruteForce intake, 33in M/T Baja Claws,17in M/T Sidebiters, green led undercarriage lighting and yes I take it off road its not a show Jeep

I'll post pics of my XJ when after I get it lifted and fixed
plans for the XJ are
3in BDS lift, M/T 31in MTZs, and M/T Limited signature wheels to start

Last edited:
Whoa! Red on the first post. I approve! :thumbup:

WOOT
also have a Black 08 JK pic below
2008 JK Shahra- 6-speed, 3in BDS lift, Borla cat back, AEM BruteForce intake, 33in M/T Baja Claws,17in M/T Sidebiters, green led undercarriage lighting and yes I take it off road its not a show Jeep

I'll post pics of my XJ when after I get it lifted and fixed
plans for the XJ are
Welcome Joe, it was cool meeting you at quick check last night your JK is sick.

WOOT
plans for the XJ are

Had some time so I took a pic of my XJ
completely stock for now suspension is going, some ass broke my taillight and put a dent in the back but will be modding it soon and fixing all that stuff

imag0047o.jpg

Hey Everybody, my name is Paul I am just starting a XJ project. A 97 bonestock XJ, it is 9.20 PM friday night and I am going to install 3" RC kit and 31x10.5 BFG's.

Hello!

Sounds like what I did back in September or so... Friday night, it was raining like crazy. Stopped for a bit so I figured the storm was over, it started raining on me again 15 minutes after I'd cut the U-bolts and gone past the point of no return. I finished that leaf spring 3 hours later, completely soaked... the next day I begged a ride to home depot and bought two 10' pieces of 1/2" EMT and a roll of painters plastic and built a crappy awning/tent over the other side so I could at least stay dry while working on my leaf springs :roll:

Hope you put some PB-blaster on the leaf eye bolts once or twice a day for the last week, otherwise those bolts are going to fight you every step of the way.

Well I don't have it that rough, I am an Auto Mech. and have keys to the shop. 12.40 AM front is done. Tires are all busted down, two wheels are painted and rear shocks are off. Two upper bolts broke on rear shocks.

hi im aly from marlborough/ middletown, CT
99 cherokee classic with a 2" and 31s. ive only had it for about a month
recent repairs- new thermostat, water pump, radiator and heater core line.
in process repairs- new exhaust pipe. PO 1/2 assed a weld near where the pipe connects to the muffler... just found out a couple days ago on a way home from a trip where we kept hearing this random clunking noise- pipe was COMPLETELY detached by rust from muffler
very near future upgrades- new rear axle, rusty 3.5 lift, recovery points, full size spare and CB

3ne3kd3m15Qd5T55P99c1ab16e728b8db1b.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm from Maine. I'm involved with the Maine 4x4 club and I am a staff member with them.

Here's a few specs on my ride:
96 Black SE
208,000 miles currently
3" lift (RC coils and shocks, 2" HD OME leaf packs at about 2.75" with all my gear)
JKS quicker discos
30x9.5 Cooper STTs on 15x7 Cragar D-Windows
31x10.5 BFG AT for this winter...got them for $160 mounted on stock rims at 40% tread
Front tow hooks (soon to be winch bumper)
Rear JCR stage 2 bumper.
Appalachian Armor t-case skid
Custom roof rack on Thule gutter rails (ski box in the winter)
Uniden CB and roof magnet mount whip
Hella 700FF on the front bumper

Custom dents and Maine pin-striping. :laugh:

I think that covers the big stuff...

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

Back