• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Welcome and Nice Rig, but you do realize that this is the North Atlantic Chapter Right? We cover Virginia to Maine and the Eastern Provinces of Canada. Check out the Northwest Chapter.

Ceg said:
Hello I am Ceg from Yakima, Washington. I am the founder of the All Wheelers Off Road Club and the Eastern Washington Off Road Forum. I am a DNR Volunteer and ORV Site Steward for the Ahtanum Multiple Use Area.

My trail rig is the Molly Mule. 88 XJ "Laredo", 4.0L, AW4, NP242, 3.5 Tuff Country lift, 1.5 Rough County Lift, 1.5 Rough Country add-a-leaf, Front and rear axle assembly swap for lower gears (Now 373), Home made Roof rack, 15x8 AR wheels, 33x12.50 MT/Rs, Tow bar mount & Dog rack.
2006-09-30-06.JPG
http://cegranch.com/ewor/2006-09-30-06.JPG

Have a Dana 44 & another Dana 30 I hope to regear to 4.88 with selectable lockers. These will go into my XJ, but maybe not the one above.

I am also building the wife her own XJ. If I can get the title, I will be building her a 89. As my rig gets up graded, her rig will too from my old parts.
2006-11-17-xjs.JPG

lobsterdmb said:
Welcome and Nice Rig, but you do realize that this is the North Atlantic Chapter Right? We cover Virginia to Maine and the Eastern Provinces of Canada. Check out the Northwest Chapter.
I saw "Introduce yourself" so I did. This site is big and I kind of got lost. I relized after I posted I was in the wrong area. I will find the right place and repost. Sorry.

Ceg said:
I saw "Introduce yourself" so I did. This site is big and I kind of got lost. I relized after I posted I was in the wrong area. I will find the right place and repost. Sorry.

No worries. I just wanted to give you that heads up. Like I said, welcome!

Hello Everyone, Just moved to the area. Im currently living in Saratoga Springs, NY. Army told me to move here and when I left Texas I had to sell my XJ. Im currently looking for a cheap XJ to replace it. Hope to find a cheap XJ that I can put a small lift on and go camping and trail riding. I currently have a TJ as a daily driver so just looking for something that I can build alil and just have fun with. I hope to meet some people up this way and have a chance to do some wheeling --- Jimmy

I am Rob from Newport RI and im an alchol.... opps wrong forum. I have An 86 2dr turbo diesel pioneer, i have only had her for a month so she is still stock. next step is a 4.5 in lift so i can slap on a set of 32in swampers i have laying around and to fab up some custom bumpers. sorry no pics yet

New to the forum, new to my XJ. Never owned a 4 wheel drive before but I'm loving my 98 XJ Classic. All stock for now but I'm interested in street performance more than off-road. Will be reading this forum for help and advice.

kjhnstn said:
New to the forum, new to my XJ. Never owned a 4 wheel drive before but I'm loving my 98 XJ Classic. All stock for now but I'm interested in street performance more than off-road. Will be reading this forum for help and advice.

welcome to the forums!

New guy here, from Upstate NY.
I've got a white, 100% stock '96 sport. looking foreward to finding some trails... that is, once i get some decent 'meats' under it and a little bit of lift.

rock on
~Tony

I decided to finally join this club. My '96 XJ is modified just enough to get me into and hopefully out of trouble!

So I've been reading this forum for a while but just figured out how to post. I'm in the lower NY area. Here's my 2000 in between upgrades. Ironically enough I've done most of these mods AFTER leaving Colorado, when I had miles of trails only minutes away. But I firmly believe there's still some good wheeling to be had around here...

flex.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

better_flex2.jpg

heya gang
i'm danny from curwensville Pa 6 miles south of clearfield. i have two rigs one which i'm selling (the red one ) and my new addition my 2000. i have two boys who are 8 & 5. we do EVERYTHING together. havent tried any heavy wheelin yet but look forward to gettin out with some of you. heres my rigs:
the old heep
S4200008.jpg

and the new rig
S4200009-1.jpg

S4200010-1.jpg

thanks for a great forum.

Hello all, my name is Jeff from Amelia county, Va, and I am new here. I just Purchased a 2001 XJ. This is the 4th Jeep that I have owned (1) CJ7 and (2) Grands. I must say this sight rocks and ya'll have some killer rigs. My XJ is sporting a 4.5" RE lift, Trxus MT tires, Skid Row Diff Skid, Rock Sliders, AJ's Off Road front bumper with a Warn M8000 winch, Custom rear bumper, JKS front discos, 8.25" rear with a Lock Rite locker, Rustys Off Road K&N intake, CB and a Pioneer system powered with a Rockford Fosgate Amp. In the very near future I am planning on installing a Rustys Off Road SYE kit with a Tom Woods drive shaft, a Rustys Off Road 2.5" exhaust system, and a roof rack. I hope to meet some of you on the trail sometime. Thanks for the great site.

Last edited:
Back