• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey guys finally signed up as an official NAXJA member so i thought i would introduce myself... My name is Matt and I have a stock 2000 XJ, I live in the Buffalo, NY area and love to take the XJ down to my camp and do some "offroading", would love to get more involved and would like some help on getting my XJ in better off roading condition...I.E. i'm thinking of a 3 inch lift because this is my DD also, along with probably some 31's as long as they don't rub... LOOKING for all help and pointers... PM if you can help

Finally found my way over here. I'm Stephanie and most of you know me from CTJEEP. I have the TJ with pink Walker Evan beadlocks. Well I broke down and bought a DD. Here she is with a few mods.
eb598511.jpg

I am running Clayton's prototype short arms with 5.5 coils and re leafs with 2 inch lift shackles. Oh and my husband says"because this is your other Jeep" I have Currie steering. Going to Moab in April and after that I will ditch these axles to go bigger. I might even take her on a trail.:star:

Hey my name is Carl. I am from Central New Jersey. I currently attend school at UB for mech and aero engineering. I drive a 2001 XJ (soon to be replacing my 0331 head with 0630) with no current mods because im a college student with no money.

jeepgirl13 said:
Finally found my way over here. I'm Stephanie and most of you know me from CTJEEP. I have the TJ with pink Walker Evan beadlocks. Well I broke down and bought a DD. Here she is with a few mods.
eb598511.jpg

I am running Clayton's prototype short arms with 5.5 coils and re leafs with 2 inch lift shackles. Oh and my husband says"because this is your other Jeep" I have Currie steering. Going to Moab in April and after that I will ditch these axles to go bigger. I might even take her on a trail.:star:

welcome aboard Steph!! glad to see you here finally. i really want to get a closer look at the new Clayton set-up.

Hi all! I'm Julie from Albany, NY area. I have a 98 XJ which has recently come off of daily driver status that I will be building this summer for wheelin' cuz I finally bought a new daily driver (WJ). Some might know my boyfriend Scott, the new Pres of Adirondack Jeeps. Actually, we were at Paragon with Steph not too long ago (I was back at the hotel sleeping that saturday as I was feeling sick, but we were both out Sunday with some other folks from CTJeep).

xjchickon101 said:
Hi all! I'm Julie from Albany, NY area. I have a 98 XJ which has recently come off of daily driver status that I will be building this summer for wheelin' cuz I finally bought a new daily driver (WJ). Some might know my boyfriend Scott, the new Pres of Adirondack Jeeps. Actually, we were at Paragon with Steph not too long ago (I was back at the hotel sleeping that saturday as I was feeling sick, but we were both out Sunday with some other folks from CTJeep).

welcome to NAXJA Julie. i met scott recently as well i'm also the president of Berkshire 4 Wheelers.

My name is Keith and I've been on here for a while but never introduced myself. I have a 01 Sport with some simple modifications done to it. It is my Daily Driver so it doesn't see much off-roading but I love her so anyway.

2065986_124_full.jpg

2065986_122_full.jpg

I'm telling you Keith, we are taking it offroad soon.

whats up all. im joe from hokinton mas. just picked up a 2000 cherokee sport. no pics yet, but within the next month i should have rims tires and a rubicon express lift. ill be doin some wheeling up at troy with therangerstation.com ( i had a ranger b4 this i totaled it.) ill get some pics up here when i can get some.

Hey,

I'm Matt from Lakes Region of NH. Have had our 96 XJ since 2000. I love it and it has saved my life and my little boy's life on three occassions. It's mostly stock (except for AirRaid intake, throttle body spacer, and performance plugs/wires). The last time we had an accident was in December...

Woman in a Lberty blows a red light and slices the bumper off and crunches my whole frontend. Everyone was ok, but I got to drive the XJ home with the bumper in th back... even the lights still worked!

Anyway, now we need to fix it. This time, we're going to upgrade. But I have never done anything except change the plugs, wires, and air box out. Never done any body work. Not sure about how to remove panels, best place to get used parts (Junkyards in NH?), etc.

So, glad to be here! Any help is appreciated!

Matt

I've been on here as a user for a while, and have been lurking before I got the Jeep for just about as long and finally got to this. The name's Brian and I live by Springfield and go to school in worcester at WPI for aerospace engineering. I've done a couple DIY mods but can never get anywhere serious because of being a full time student a.k.a broke all the time. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the future, prolly not going to make NACFEST but I'd deff be up for something more local as long as it's legal.
793834_51_full.jpg

BBeach said:
I've been on here as a user for a while, and have been lurking before I got the Jeep for just about as long and finally got to this. The name's Brian and I live by Springfield and go to school in worcester at WPI for aerospace engineering. I've done a couple DIY mods but can never get anywhere serious because of being a full time student a.k.a broke all the time. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the future, prolly not going to make NACFEST but I'd deff be up for something more local as long as it's legal.
Hey Brian, clean looking rig.
There's definitely plenty of legal local wheeling in your area. pm sent...

Back