• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

what Billiam said, 4.5 and 33's is a great combo, id honestly cant recommend the IRO LA's but that's just my opinion.

Really? I don't claim or think I know it all so any advice is always welcome. What would you recommend? Yeah, I know I could fit 33's on a smaller lift, but I had a 6", 2" body, and 35's on my tj back in the day and loved it! Being a bit older now I thought i would be happy with a 6.5".

Really? I don't claim or think I know it all so any advice is always welcome. What would you recommend? Yeah, I know I could fit 33's on a smaller lift, but I had a 6", 2" body, and 35's on my tj back in the day and loved it! Being a bit older now I thought i would be happy with a 6.5".

im personally a fan of lower lifts, ran 3" on 33's 5" with 38's and currently 5.5" with 42's all will plenty of travel. As far as off the shelf lifts im a big fan of Clayton. just my 2 cents

actually you said rear :doh:

true

Hello, I'm James from lake Hopatcong, NJ. I bought a nice xj recently and sold my crawler. That said I'm looking forward to building another rig. This time as a dd/wheeler. its an auto so the fiancé can drive it, last rig was a stick. Lol

Got a 2000 4door with 144k on the clock but only 55k on new Jasper iron block 4.0, 3'' lift and 31'' at.

I have some good plans but for now, I ordered rusty off road engine/trans skid, rocker guards and door guards, jcr tcase skid, iron rock steering upgrade and front lockright.

Future I plan on the iro 4'' long arm and 35s. Jcr front rear bumpers

Pics
Fiancé offloading it

Some stuff came in

i'd avoid that IRO long arm setup. Doesn't inspire confidence having a single 10mm bolt holding the axle from rotating

hello my name is Cristhian Iribarren,
live in the city of copiapo north of Chile,
from a couple of years I have a Cherokee sport 1999, AT
when I bought was in very bad shape, but I managed to fix it, just give sand dunes use in my city,
Here I give you some photographs
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT IN MY COUNTRY WE SPEAK SPANISH
(GOOGLE TRASLATOR IS A GOOD FRIEND JAJAJA)
my "rogelio" have
325/60/r15 tires
lift 3"
ring and pinion 4.11
magnaflow
tropical radiator
and another "wickedness"
DSCF3284.jpg

DSCF3287.jpg

DSCF3180.jpg

Welcome!

It's always interesting to see XJs that got exported to other countries. Looks like a good one you found! I would love to have some dunes like those to play in.

Last edited:
damn that's...wow

Hey 94 sport 5.5 with 33s just a camping and trails rig I have always loved jeep. Thanks for all the info over the years

325E4D70-603B-45D5-9DAA-F241C03217C5_zpsp2lnmxmu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

79164F69-2E3A-46FF-B4D7-8172E5A2B96F_zps16ksyyzq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And here is one of my 76 cj
6D406F72-AB2D-4818-BC7A-64A3A880C5BA_zpsfvrlthj0.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Back