• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Been here for 4 years but never introduced myself. haha

Got a free XJ when I was 18, lifted it, wheeled it, trashed it and it went to the junkyard. Found another for a great deal and put all the old XJ's goodies on it, and the wheeling/Jeep addition began.

What it looks like today in race trim.
IMAG0897.jpg

Nice to meet you. I am up the road in souderton. By the way nice jeep

Last edited:
Nice to meet you. I am up the road in souderton. By the way nice jeep

Thanks. My shop is down the street from the Hagey bus depot. I am working on expanding it in the next 2 months. You would be more then welcome to stop by once everything is all put back together. Its always nice to meet fellow wheelers.

hello all. finally joined NAXJA and the NAC after a couple years of owning a 99 sport and constantly coming to this site to figure out the easiest or best way to fix all the stuff that has broke on it. my jeep now is totally stock and not to much to look at but i have an inclination to get it somewhat trail worthy and pick up wheeling as a pastime.

hello all. finally joined NAXJA and the NAC after a couple years of owning a 99 sport and constantly coming to this site to figure out the easiest or best way to fix all the stuff that has broke on it. my jeep now is totally stock and not to much to look at but i have an inclination to get it somewhat trail worthy and pick up wheeling as a pastime.

I'm from wilbraham and live in springfield. nice to see some western mass people on here.

Hi all. I used to have a '98 with a 3" lift and 31s a few years ago. Loved that damn Jeep but I ended up hitting a tree in a snow storm and wrecked it. Luckily someone here brought it back to life and it's still going strong today. I missed a Cherokee too much so I sold my recent car and after a month of looking, took this one home today:

photo2dz.jpg

1997 Sport
AX-15
NP242
4.5" Skyjacker Lift
32x11.5x15 BFG KM2
Soft 8s
Class III hitch
Dana 30 with 3.73
Chrysler 8.25 with 3.73
Transfer Case Drop

Got a lot of plans for it, but I'm going to fix some things and change some existing things before I start adding more stuff.

I'm usually in Wharton doing trail riding, so if you see me don't hesitate to say hello.

Hey guys

Been lurking around for a while, figure its time i just registered.

Names Erik

Now onto what you want to know!!
1995 xj, 4.0 auto, np231 w/ sye
CSF 3 core rad, dirtbound offroad triple electric fans, brown dog mounts
4.5 inch lift, flex joint control arms
d44 rear, d30hp with aussie locker and chromo shafts
OTK Steering w/ double sheer trac bar
Front and rear recovery bumpers with warn m800 in front w/ jcr tie ins
33x12.5 Baja claws on soft 8's

Soon to come: Lock the 44, regear to 4:10, 35's and long arms

DSCI0942.jpg

40879_452017279346_748844346_5101737_6837302_n.jpg

68779_452017319346_748844346_5101738_703278_n.jpg

downsize_2.jpg

Jeep has been on fire, and sat in hood deep flood water for 4-5 hours hydrolocked, just keep fixing it, wheeling and repeating

Back