• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey Guys, I am Mike from The Hudson Valley/ North Jersey.
SU1HMDEzMzktMjAxMTA0MDMtMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

Hey, my names Jake. Finally settled in MD so I'm done with my lurking. I have two XJ's (1996 sport and an 87 waggy) if any of y'all are in the area of MD-100 lemme know

2011-05-10_16-58-03_288.jpg

IMG_20110301_104859.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
yep. columbia, elkridge, jessup, hanover, glen burnie, severna park, pasedena all those cities around 100.

Very nice. I pass through there almost every weekend! My gf lives in Glen Burnie and My parents live off I83 in PA, right across the border.

Very nice. I pass through there almost every weekend! My gf lives in Glen Burnie and My parents live off I83 in PA, right across the border.

what part of GB? thats where i was raised.

hahah i know exactly where that is... im kinda afraid to ask what her name is... i might know her

We'll leave that bit of info off the internet! :D Maybe we'll have to go wheeling somewhere up there together and i'll bring her along

I'm James. I live in King George, VA and have a 88 XJ that has:39.5" Iroks; front D44 with chromolys, 30 sp. outers, Longfield UJs, Eaton EL; the rear is a Ford 9" with 35 sp. chromolys, detroit, Tera Flex Discs, and shaved housing; lots of skids; hybrid cage;PSC hydro assist,box & pump; Atlas 5.0 to NV3550; Tom Woods DS f&R; MSD offroad ign.; spectre cowl intake; and alot more little things... My next projects are to plate the fenders and add suck down winches F&R.
tube1.jpg

Yep, but so far only up the driveway. In about 6 weeks she will be hitting the trails at the Cove!
I just realized that I'd never really posted up an intro to NAC. I've been on it a little bit more lately and figured I might as well. The main site still won't let me post things up for sale though. ?

You can post forsale ads in our chapter forum, but the main forum requires you to pony up for a red letter membership. But if you plan on buying anything from our sponsors, the membership usually pays for its self just in one discount.

Back