• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey All!
Figured I'd introduce myself here, I'm from socal but i go to school in Upstate NY and spend most of the year there.

My rig is stock as of now, but I am going to be putting on a 2" BB and some 31"s

Hello all

Hey everyone, my name is Erik and im from Northeast PA. I have an 88 Comanche 4x4 short bed with a 4.0, ba-10 trans d30/d35, 3" lift, 31" bfg's, factory skids and a factory rollbar. I've been on comancheclub.com for a while now and wanted to sigh up somewhere i can find some more local jeepers. Here is the most recent pic i have on my MJ

100_4423.jpg

Future plans are power doors, 97+ front clip, new paint and whatever performance upgrades i can find for renix.

Erik

Hey guys! i've been over on jeepforum for about a year and a half, creeped here once or twice. but now i'm in! so hello all!

my name's paul or pike whatever you feel like calling me. i'm 24, my xj is a 2001 sport with the upcountry package, RE 4.5" superflex on 32's at the moment. hope this is just as good a place to be as over on JF!

Hi guys, I'm Kirsten. I live in Quakertown, PA. I used to be on here a while ago, then I got rid of the cherokee. Now Im looking for a new comanche or cherokee so if anyone is selling a comanche or a 95+ Cherokee for a lowish price lemme know.

I do own an 06 Jeep Wrangler (I know its not a cherokee)

P8030012EDIT.jpg

Hello everyone,

My name is Lester and I moved to Harpers Ferry, WV about 2 years ago from California. When the economy started tightening up I sold my Toyota Tundra about 3 months later still mourning the loss I bought a 90 XJ and have since taken it from stock to a 4.5" lift complete with new LCA's a CA drop kit, Heavy duty trac bar, full Dakota bastard pack in the rear and Bilstein 5100's. My last task is to sort out the fender trimming. I started on it but like a virgin at prom I didnt want to go too far too fast. Here are the pics pre-trimmed and pre-ca drop kit. I will get n ew pics when the fender triming is complete. It looks a little heinous right now.

DSC00818.jpg

Hi guys, I'm Kirsten. I live in Quakertown, PA. I used to be on here a while ago, then I got rid of the cherokee. Now Im looking for a new comanche or cherokee so if anyone is selling a comanche or a 95+ Cherokee for a lowish price lemme know.

Do you work for an auto parts store in Lansdale? We may have met. . . I was driving my girlfriends maroon '01 lifted pretty high w/ 33 mudders when such event may have occurred.

Lots of Cherokees to be found at good prices. I picked up a 92 a few years ago for $2000 and a 98 last year for $2500, both with rebuilt engines. They both needed a little love, and the 92 is very hungry for upgrades, but I like them both.

Hey All!
Figured I'd introduce myself here, I'm from socal but i go to school in Upstate NY and spend most of the year there.

My rig is stock as of now, but I am going to be putting on a 2" BB and some 31"s

hey, mine used to look like that! :confused1

Re: Hello all

Hey everyone, my name is Erik and im from Northeast PA. I have an 88 Comanche 4x4 short bed with a 4.0, ba-10 trans d30/d35, 3" lift, 31" bfg's, factory skids and a factory rollbar. I've been on comancheclub.com for a while now and wanted to sigh up somewhere i can find some more local jeepers. Here is the most recent pic i have on my MJ

100_4423.jpg

Future plans are power doors, 97+ front clip, new paint and whatever performance upgrades i can find for renix.

Erik

where are you from in northeast, PA i'm from right around scranton and i think i may have seen your manche before but i can't remember where

-Dylan

Hi, my names Mike, I live on long island, Ny. I currently drive a 99 WJ thats pretty much stock, but beat up. Im currently looking to pick up an XJ to build up.

Hi, my name is Tim, I live in Southern Maryland, and here is my 1990 XJ 3 inch Rusty's lift, 31 BFG A/T, just recently washed and waxed, it looks a bit dirtier now. If you look really close you can see the troll hair headliner the previous owner put in, its 3 inches long. I just say its cushion incase of a rollover
DSCN0944.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0939.jpg

thats awesome. where can i buy it?? :D

Back