• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

names andy, ive been wheeling a little over a year, i have a 91 chero, with 9 inches of lift, locker front and rear,8.8 in back, dana 30 up front. currently running 37 inch mtr's but hopefully soon i will find someone who will trade me for 35 mtz's (hopefully....) umm. custom welded front bumper. lots of other odds and ends done to it. basicly its my strictly offroad beast. i live in york, pa. and im 21 thats about it.
mail
heres my baby im also looking to paint her black in non reflective paint and get a set of black rims so its totally blacked out
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

hey guys my name is jack im 18 i was on Jeepforum for a while. till a friend dave . dassc12 told me to look around here. well i have had my jeep xj for a year and almost 2 months . its a 2001 jeep Cherokee sport. np231 4.0 etc the basics. as of now i got factory rear tow hook and c4x4 tow hooks installedive been offraoding in a few places and a few times. i have some 235/75 at's a nice sound system and some fog lights in factory location. i am looking to throw on a FM40 and maybe getting new leafs and springs. within the next yr . im located in monmouth county on the Jersey shore. long branch eatontown area. and i wanna meet some new guys out here with jeep. is anyone in my area. message me let me know. and if anyone has advice . im open to anything
http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii293/jackshaab/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuGuuFasqIY
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...60&ref=profile

Newbie here. My name is Craig, I manage a campground in BFE western New York. I own a 99 and recently purchased a 97. Both stock, but have plans for a mild lift. Just purchased some Cragar Soft 8's and Bridgestone rubber for the 99. :)

img_2827.jpg

img_2911.jpg

I picked up the 97 for a grand. 104k miles, manual trans.

Hmmm, images aren't working right.....Who do you guys use for hosting here?

Hi everyone my name is Kane Riccardi. I have a 96 XJ with 31's that is my DD. I also have 91 I use to compete in at Rausch Creek class 1.:dunce:

31sonXJ.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Hey Kane,
Welcome to the group. Don't think for a second that your going to get away without posting some pics of the CJ-8 too. What are you building to compete with next year?

A.

What is "BFE"? And can you tell us more about the campground .... I'm always looking for new places to camp.

"BFE" stands for "Bum-F*&K-Egypt" It typically means "in the middle of friggin no-where" or "Way the h*ll out there" or ..... :guitar:

*Insert Banjo Music Here*

Hey Kane,
Welcome to the group. Don't think for a second that your going to get away without posting some pics of the CJ-8 too. What are you building to compete with next year?

A.

Mud is not my thing but I love this pic.
DSC01586.jpg

DSCN7364.jpg

I am going to build a 4banger auto YJ if I can get what I want for the Comp XJ.

Figured I should finally post up here. I'm Chris from Goffstown NH. I've mostly lurked here for awhile. The Jeep is a 94 with 3" lift and 31" Baja Claws, 8.8, aussie locker up front, and random bits here and there...
IMG00082.jpg

IMG00083.jpg

IMG00084.jpg

Mud is not my thing but I love this pic.
DSC01586.jpg

DSCN7364.jpg

that is SWEET. it's not often i'm envious of another's rig. that thing is neat though. and i agree, mud's not my thing but that's a sweet pic.

im jerry. i now own a 2000 xj classic that came with a RC 3 inch lift and 32x11.5 MT Baja tires. and some rigged roof rack lights and ALTEZZAS bah!!!. not a fan of this set up at all, but for the price i couldnt complain. this is my 3rd jeep, and my first XJ, had a TJ lift 3 inches and 32s, a stock JK, and now my XJ.

future plans are to get rid of the tire and suspension set up for what i want...a decent 3 inch lift and 235/85/r16s.

i will get pics asap!

My name is Damien and im a jeepaholic i own a small fabshop in Hinesburg VT currant jeeps are 4 xj 1 right hand drive YJ and a 98 5.9 limited Grand

the XJ that i wheel is an 88 heres some spects

4.6 Stroker aw4 D44 Spooled HP30 Aloy axlles 4:11 33/12.50 boggers
tons more 98 nose red neck ram 9500 winch MRW beadlocks

waitingto be rebuilt after a hard roll

DSC_0818.jpg

Back