• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Internet speed test

Charter for me too.

5-90 said:
I'll take it. I just wish I could get a static IP out of it - I like the speed.
Hey Jon:

Why not just use a no-ip.com domain? I use greaseman.servebeer.com and it's free. I'm not sure what you are wanting a fixed IP for, but I have a Class C subnet at work and if you need one of my 240+ public addresses, drop me a pm. Depending upon what it's for, I might be able to do something for you.

Dave

CantonXJ said:
Hey Jon:

Why not just use a no-ip.com domain? I use greaseman.servebeer.com and it's free. I'm not sure what you are wanting a fixed IP for, but I have a Class C subnet at work and if you need one of my 240+ public addresses, drop me a pm. Depending upon what it's for, I might be able to do something for you.

Dave

Once I get NAS RAID1 on the net I've got here, I just want to be able to RAS into it so I don't have to carry so much around with me, and I don't have to load so much on my HDD before I travel.

The headache about writing tech books is that it takes a lot of raw information to compose a page or two of finished text...

250973896.png

local cable

now you know why i was jumping around on cs grimm

Back