• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Information on the Sunday M&G For October 15th

erikwylie said:
No you might of got a little dirt on your jeep of for that matter a scratch, I know I got a few scratches, and I believe Andy got a few deep ones as well!!1:cry:

Hahhaa, cmon now.....if I remember correctly, Andy was the one driving cleghorn fire trails with the windows rolled up and the A/C on.....not me!!

dzraces said:
I may be wrong but I thought that was homebrew. Hell where was nascar and his friends I wanted to make fun of a LJ
we were there its silver there was a yellow cj5 white toyota black yj and my blue xj

tcm glx said:
Hahhaa, cmon now.....if I remember correctly, Andy was the one driving cleghorn fire trails with the windows rolled up and the A/C on.....not me!!

Why do you gotta drag me into this? Yes, the air was on BECAUSE IT WORKS!!! I even climbed most of the trail on the way back with it on.......:conceited

Yes, I have quite a few scratches in my jeep. I don't think black is the best color for off-roading (of course, I didnt have a choice for $1200 ). Cool part is the wife doesn't care about the scratches down the side, on the door from the rock or the dents in the rocker.

DZRACES we left befor u guys because there was a couple of people that had time limits NOT ME and we got there at 9 and there was only 1-2 other rigs and the time said leaving at 9 sharp so we thought that u guys had already left.

nascar97 said:
DZRACES we left befor u guys because there was a couple of people that had time limits NOT ME and we got there at 9 and there was only 1-2 other rigs and the time said leaving at 9 sharp so we thought that u guys had already left.
You guys got there before I did and left before 9 as John and I both got there at 8:45 give or take a min or two. I really didnt care cuz we still had fun just wantede to see what happenedparty1:

dzraces said:
You guys got there before I did and left before 9 as John and I both got there at 8:45 give or take a min or two. I really didnt care cuz we still had fun just wantede to see what happenedparty1:
thats what its all about hope every one had fun.are you going to big bear this weekend

Well dzraces we did have fun thats for sure and no real damage to speak of just a few scratches. I will try and post some pics later.:geek:

Went to San Bernardino yesterday to pick up a set of plans for corrections. While I was up there I thought I'd check out cleghorn. What do people hunt out there? Anyways. Had fun. Only thing is I lost my hub cap! Wish I would have gone on Sunday though. Any plans on another M&G there?

dzraces said:
Im lanning a run out there but not necesarily a M&G, prolly holloween weekend

THis sounds like fun....

Can you start a new post with the date and time on it? Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? I can't make it on Saturday, but maybe Sunday....

Thanks!

Back