• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Day 3 of new changes at work, only screwed up once last night. Considering that I had five hours of training total before we went live and there is usually two or three weeks of training and I got all the shows I could find before the end of my shift, that is an improvement over day one.

i spent 3hours troubleshooting a machine last night that ended up being a crushed seal tight and grounded out wires.
i would have spent 1 hour troubleshooting it had i removed the fuse from the circuit before testing it.
having all good fuses and a machine that would not start was really making me scratch my head. i need to remember to remove them to test

good news is during the troubleshooting process, i found multiple issues that were pretty serious and need to be addressed

ham has been on the pit most of the day. stuff is getting put in the jeep. boss sucks and is making it so i have to work 4 hours tonight. get off about 11, hit the bed, couple things to doing in the morning, then ill be on the road around noon.

Changed the oil in the xj. Going to load it up tonight and head out right after work tomorrow. Ready to wheel.

Also probably picking up the new to me bike either on my ride home from WF or early next week!

06 lj rubicon $15k located at badlands in Attica Indiana....needs fan come get it

22cbf9d34172ec31a6288b01807868b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I was drinking at winterfest...Spending the day watching a national dance competition in my auditorium. It's been a good day , but I could use a bourbon on ice right about noe

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back