• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Driving home from WF last night I was behind the a$$hole with the long bed Ford from the quarry and pelted JR with gravel. Kept cutting in ahead of me, speeding up slowing down even with me for about 5 miles til we passed him. Was tempted to throw a handful of bolts when I passed him.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Have a mechanic inspect it.

mac 'I can give you 10,000 reasons why' gyvr

I think there probably are as many motor home horror stories in this group as jeep horror stories

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

d7bca902b0b6f9b662d040d3ed4a52b3.jpg

Added another year to the door.

mac 'all three vehicles are finally unloaded' gyvr

Northern motor homes will have underneath issues like cars do. You're always welcome to come south and find one.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I always shop deep South or South West. Well worth the drive out of the rust belt

A school bus conversion is still in my mind. Better plumbing, wiring, insulation, annual state inspections and service records. Custom floor plan. Seems worth the extra work.

Beats mac's 10k reasons why I shouldn't buy a motor home also. Bus chassis are stupid simple.

I think I messed up something in the 8.8 at winterfest. Need to pull the diff cover and figure out the noise it's making.

I peeled the diff cover back on mine. Fair amount of gear oil on the trailer when I got home. Guess I really have to buy a new one now.

I peeled the diff cover back on mine. Fair amount of gear oil on the trailer when I got home. Guess I really have to buy a new one now.

I started thinking about it I could be low on diff oil because of my diff cover and pinion angle. When we swapped mine we eliminated the ubolts and went with regular bolts. I know my pinion is pointed upwards a little more. Still going to pull the cover and make sure everything is good to go first. If not I'll head to the pick and pull and get what I need to replace.

Back