• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If you made the drivers meeting, we found and addressed it.

mac 'assume habib was ok with the solution' gyvr

Next year you can use the PA/Siren in my Jeep for the drivers meeting, Mac. Might be a little louder than that bull horn.

The chapter should have a PA system somewhere, we purchased one back around WF Oh-Ten

Pick my son up from school my since my wife is now sick five minutes into the car ride home projectile vomit all over my truck....

Pick my son up from school my since my wife is now sick five minutes into the car ride home projectile vomit all over my truck....

yeah I guess I'm glad its coming out of the other end. :puke:

Good to know, thought id offer it up though.

Perks of being a firefighter, I get to put obnoxious crap like that in my rig.

Last edited:
New garage art.

aed4ed6a8dfe9a3cd0aa148a066bcbb7.jpg

This past weekend is the first time I've used a bullhorn...

We will discuss something.

I am bringing my rape...er traffic whistle tho...

mac 'the screamer' gyvr

Just paid to have boobs in my face...

mac 'does not make me like the dentist tho' gyvr

This past weekend is the first time I've used a bullhorn...

We will discuss something.

I am bringing my rape...er traffic whistle tho...

mac 'the screamer' gyvr

screamer is a champ once it's fixed.

Still needs a new battery contact made.

Just paid to have boobs in my face...

mac 'does not make me like the dentist tho' gyvr
Same for me yesterday with a haircut. It ran me $21 ($17+$4 for the head massage), but 15 mins of scalp massaging is nice. Usually pay $12, but in the end it was worth it

Are you better yet? I'm 24 hours in and pissing out my sphincter. If I eat it's probably coming back up.

Big 'cheap wings are cheap for a reason?' Hank

Back