• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Who's got the cheapest 2.5" tail pipe? I managed to loose dad's somewhere between Burger King and home.

First thing he asked is if I jumped his jeep :p

I bought some Honeywell R2D2 looking hepa air filtration device a few days ago. It has made a huge difference in my allergy problems.

I run it 24/7 in my bedroom and now wake up breathing out my nose. I swear it helps me sleep better too.

Well worth the $120. Try one if you're dying of allergies this year.

what size tires?

if in the 30" range, go 16" wheels. 245/75s are cheaper, and have a higher standard load rating than my load range c 30's.

Re: Re: Important

what size tires?

if in the 30" range, go 16" wheels. 245/75s are cheaper, and have a higher standard load rating than my load range c 30's.
I've seen them on a few JK's around here. not a bad looking wheel.

my DC2's were about $110/ea, I felt that was cheap enough to replace if needed.

Bam!

No more CEL.

rurumaja.jpg

boo the guy sold the wheels...

they would probably wind up being 33's for my xj. i found a set of ravines that i want for the mj. i've sort of formulated a plan for my xj. i don't think i'm going to sell it...but...i'm also going to make a deal with the kids so they actually come out better in the end. basically i am going to buy this:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4476381427.html

i spoke to the guy this morning about it. body wise, its in better shape than mine and one step ahead since the rockers have been replaced with 2x6...both mine and this one have good floors still. if the kids are 100% dead set on taking mine, then i am going to probably let it go and build this one. basically the white one needs a rear axle, head (he had a tupy head for it and put it on his new jeep), muffler and radiator and mirrors. other parts are cosmetic (most of which i think i have in my parts pile). i have a good head from the parts wj that i can put on it, but i would need a radiator and muffler. the $400 scrap price was when it had a rear axle...we haven't finalized a price, but it will be less than $400...

so i will either keep this jeep for me, or sell them this one with all the parts to fix it, and the lift parts and tires from mine (which were all getting removed and sold anyway) and sell it all in one batch. i would also offer to help them get it all together. my jeep was listed at $1750 and I could probably build this one for them for just under that...$350 for the jeep, $100 for a radiator, $40 for a muffler so around $500 invested...then i can sell them all the parts for $1200 with some time invested to help them get the lift on (though this one may actually already have lift springs on it from what i can tell) and throw my tires on it. It will actually be in better condition than mine, but will be running short arms, which is actually what the kid wanted anyway. i may have to use the drop brakcets from the mj, but they were getting sold anyway.

Letting my wife drive me on the expressway, coming home from vacation. Talk about some road rage.......I now remember why I do most of the driving.

Letting my wife drive me on the expressway, coming home from vacation. Talk about some road rage.......I now remember why I do most of the driving.

My wife has serious road rage as well...

mac 'she won't drive the rv tho' gyvr

Back