• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I can only assume, and hope, that you're getting some type of cut off your rent for doing all this work???

Only thing I'm getting out of this is not living with stinky carpet for the next 10 months because the homeowner is a penny pinching hack..

I would try buying it off of him but I don't want to live on a 4 lane road the rest of my life. Fine now with no kids/animals, but I don't want that if something changes.

Kind of a crappy deal but it is what it is. Sometimes you have to take the initiative to get things done when everyone else drags their feet.

With the amount the homeowner paid having Stanley steamer come out twice after I told him I shampooed the carpets 3 times already!! It would of paid for the carpet I priced at Menards. Yes I did his homework for his lazy ass.

I have about $100 in this refinish and the stank is gone. I'm happy

Actually I lied, the stink is in my garage waiting for the garbage man to come Monday..

Only thing I'm getting out of this is not living with stinky carpet for the next 10 months because the homeowner is a penny pinching hack..

Are you renting from Dan?

mac 'living on busy roads isn't all that bad' gyvr

Second tank of fuel in the 6.7, 18.2 MPG for the two combo of city and highway driving some idling.
Driving it up north of Madison tomorrow 150 miles round trip with out a trailer, let's see how it does on the highway. I bet if I drive like an old man I can get over 20!
The weekend after we are towing the fifth wheel 250 mile round trip.
I can't wait!

Apple Valley Farms is open this weekend, and I have no plans on going... So far this year I haven't wheeled once. Between putting new axles under the heep and rebuilding the trans in the 7.3, haven't had a lot of money laying around...

99SJ 'Maybe the July run' Ex

So. It's a 70-1su housing with 3.54 gears and powerlok.
Im thinking it was swapped in, this truck is a 250.

Wonder what it's worth.
udejymys.jpg

So, dumb question.....are all 96+ explorer/mountaineer solid axle 8.8 brakes the same? Going to replace them before Harlan and want to get the right stuff.

listed the outboard parts on ebay...have had good luck doing that in the past. i only paid 125 for it, so i should be able to get a little more than that. the last motor i bought for $100 and parted out I made about $1100 in profit from it, but i knew the electronics were all working. this one, i'm just selling all the electronics in a lot...we shall see

Re: Re: Important

So, dumb question.....are all 96+ explorer/mountaineer solid axle 8.8 brakes the same? Going to replace them before Harlan and want to get the right stuff.

Not sure, but I think 97-01 (02?) are all the same. I have no idea what year mine is, but I ordered 97 parts.

Back