• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

A girl i know died yesterday in a head on crash. 23 years old, Just had a baby 3 months ago. She was on her way to work after just dropping the baby off at daycare. It was raining really hard yesterday and either her or the other guy lost control.

The other guy survived.

It's been tearing me up thinking about what i would do/ how I'd keep myself together if Alexis died.

k "life's WAYYYYYYYYY to short" man

A girl i know died yesterday in a head on crash. 23 years old, Just had a baby 3 months ago. She was on her way to work after just dropping the baby off at daycare. It was raining really hard yesterday and either her or the other guy lost control.

The other guy survived.

It's been tearing me up thinking about what i would do/ how I'd keep myself together if Alexis died.

So true, next week will be six years since a good friend died on his motorcycle, I just found out one of the guys I had been working with for the last 4 years is his uncle. We were talking about him yesterday and it's weird when you watch a grown man tear up..

well to top off all of my xj fun times today...i had a pretty strange, yet funny thing happen today. im working an event in chicago today for a pharma company that i've worked for in the past. i went to check into my room early this afternoon...but i didn't take my bags up because i didn't feel like it right away. once i got done with work...i drug my crap upstairs only to find some strange man undressing in my hotel room. this company has put me in rooms with other av guys before for events so i asked him "are you steve" he said no..."im craig, craig kaufman"....to which i replied "no...im craig kaufman!" we both had a little moment then he told me that he was supposed to have a room mate and when the hotel said someone had checked into his room, he thought it was his roommate. well the people at the front desk were a little stunned that they had put two people with the same name in the same room...i mean how often do two craig kaufmans wind up in the same hotel lol...it was a little shocking at first, but looking back it would have been a pretty hilarious youtube video...

that is a crazy awesome story. i would freak out thinking he was me in a different dimension.
Well after taking my time through the winter and doing way more than had to be done to make it streetable it's done. I painted the headlight surrounds and the custom grille hammered silver, not sure how I feel on that with the green and black, opinions?

All told it received:
JCR bumper *
Solid diff cover * and syn lube
custom grille
PSC power steering pulley, steering filter and cooler
Water pump
Replacement CSF 3-row, trans fluid cooler
V8 ZJ steering top to bottom, not just the tie rod
JCR steering box brace
Dirtbound e-fan setup
Trimmed fenders and quarters
More I can't think of since I'm exhausted

* had laying around the garage for a while

To come this month yet (I hope) get leafs to match the OME coils I have laying around, finalize my OBA

get some day time pics up for proper opinions. but congrats on getting it there.

The other guy survived.

very sad. any idea if the dad is in the picture?
this would kill me.

Well after taking my time through the winter and doing way more than had to be done to make it streetable it's done. I painted the headlight surrounds and the custom grille hammered silver, not sure how I feel on that with the green and black, opinions?

IMG_0201.jpg

All told it received:
JCR bumper *
custom grille
Water pump
JCR steering box brace
Dirtbound e-fan setup

To come this month yet (I hope) get leafs to match the OME coils I have laying around, finalize my OBA

Its alive!!!!!

The other guy survived.

So sorry to hear about your friend man.

Morning started off cold, rainy and muddy and checking cattle sucked, but now that I am at the desk job and found out that one of the other employees is transferring, it made my day so much better. Problem maker since day one, I dont think there are any hurt feelings on this one leaving :D

Cheese "Some people bring joy when they enter the room, others when they leave" Man

Followed a yellow Corvette in on the freeway this morning. License plate was "PYRITE".

Brian's dumb picture
All told it received:
JCR bumper *
custom grille
Water pump
JCR steering box brace
Dirtbound e-fan setup

Looks good man! Keep me in mind about your stock leaf packs when you get them OMEs.

The other guy survived.

That shit is rough. A baby doesn't deserve that. Just horrible.
So true, next week will be six years since a good friend died on his motorcycle, I just found out one of the guys I had been working with for the last 4 years is his uncle. We were talking about him yesterday and it's weird when you watch a grown man tear up..
It's been just over ten years since my best friend was killed in a car accident. I still think about him on a regular basis. If the thinking goes too deep, I still get choked up. It may get easier but it still doesn't get easy.

We were closer when we were younger. I can't even remember the last time I talked to her. I dont know if the dads around or not. She has kool parents though so I know the baby will be taken care of well by family.

Long time since I last posted here... I know you all missed me. Anyways, picked up a rem 870 exp with a mag tube ext and an m4 style stock. (might have to change that last part)
I figured you fellow red-blooded Americans would appreciate that more than the average folk.

I asked Grace how long til that thing in her belly can mow the yard...

mac 'I'm ready for some help' gyvr

I'm headed to the lake, the bluegill and redear are spawning, this should yield some slabs!

Long time since I last posted here... I know you all missed me. Anyways, picked up a rem 870 exp with a mag tube ext and an m4 style stock. (might have to change that last part)
I figured you fellow red-blooded Americans would appreciate that more than the average folk.
Only in America would they let you own a gun! :D sounds like a nice one!

870's are my favorite. Mine is beat to death and still works flawlessly.
96'even used it as an oar once'2door

Where am I?

I remembered my password.

Bummer, my membership expired.

Back