• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

yahweh and allah would be the same wouldn't it. How about to God...I'll let you decide the other details.

Ramsey said:
yahweh and allah would be the same wouldn't it. How about to God...I'll let you decide the other details.

I'll give buddha a ring.

At the very least, if you croak on the table, maybe you can come back as a hot chick's bicycle seat.

Good luck tomorrow Ramsey ... I'll be thinkin' of ya.

When you wake up, you had better check yourself out real close ... just to make sure they did not accidently perform any other "procedures".

Les

I'd rather wake up and be with opies sister...or opie.

Les, if they want to make my schlong bigger I won't complain...

Good luck RamHam!

snowing like a mofo outside. looks like we're averaging about an inch an hour.
no signs of letting up, 10-14 inches accumulation expected.

fun times.

87manche said:
Good luck RamHam!

......10-14 inches

That's what their shooting for. Just depends on how much extra skin they can get off of his thigh.

Haleyes said:
That's what their shooting for. Just depends on how much extra skin they can get off of his thigh.
i figured they were going to take it from his man boobies.
That way it's a two for one deal!:kissyou:

IllianaXJ said:
Public Service Announcement:

2007 Chevy Colorado Base Model Pickup - worthless in snow.

That is all.

I thought you weren't working?

Picked up a few hours on spring break this week. I'll probably start back a couple days a week soon, bills are starting to pile up and the plates are due on the Ford and Jeep in April.

specdave said:
Sounds like you should have put a corvette motor in that Chevy Colorado. Then you would be slinging some snow.

:looser:

specdave said:
Sounds like you should have put a corvette motor in that Chevy Colorado. Then you would be slinging some snow.
but then he'd have so much power he'd blow out the rear tire!

Randy, I picked up the Sufferer & the Witness...........fawking rocks
-period.

Back