• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

All started because the driver side LCA mount was way rusty, I had been planning on replacing it at some point but figured "ahh screw it it'll last one more run"... oops.

I know that game. Mine was bent but I thought it'd hold up for another run, noticed this in the middle of the day and called it quits:

30835_993473414288_13704148_53547073_6828714_n.jpg

bulbs have both been working...newer h4 type bulb with big offroad wiring harness between the two lights.

mac 'johnny 5 is alive' gyvr
"No disassemble Number 5!!!!"

I don't remember the wiring colors, and they've probably changed since 94 (my FSM.) I'd still start with that connector to see if you've got voltage.

95 and 96 should be pin compatible for the headlight harness connector, though the colors may have changed.

I've got a 96 FSM sitting in the other room... lemme go grab it.

EDIT:

high and low beams appear to be VT/WT and RD/OR color coded (on both sides of C102, the connector below the ECU near the airbox.) I'm not sure which is high beams and which is low beams but you should be able to figure that out with a little experimentation.

Last edited:
Good song on the radio right now...................

i may get in trouble for playing it to loud at work

Good song on the radio right now...................

i may get in trouble for playing it to loud at work

That's all you got to say? What song....?

It was "Do you really want to hurt me?" by Boy George ....and by too loud he was refering to his singing with it :D

fun loving criminals-scooby snacks

running around robbin banks all whacked out on Scooby snacks!....ahhhh the FLC..bringing back some good ol' college memories...

and yeah, just liek on the Wedding Singer...but you are way better looking then that dude :lastara:

and yeah, just liek on the Wedding Singer...but you are way better looking then that dude

you should see me when we have our annual boy gorge look alike contest at the Clevelander bar here in slammin hammond IN

:woohoo:

bulbs have both been working...newer h4 type bulb with big offroad wiring harness between the two lights.

mac 'johnny 5 is alive' gyvr

Need input!

I watched that the other day on the netflix.

Re the headlights, have you jumped the terminals at the switch? I've seen the dash switch melt where the terminals are connected and it got all wonky on mine.

funny stuff man, I have that on my instant que list on Netflix :thumbup:

95 and 96 should be pin compatible for the headlight harness connector, though the colors may have changed.

I've got a 96 FSM sitting in the other room... lemme go grab it.

EDIT:

high and low beams appear to be VT/WT and RD/OR color coded (on both sides of C102, the connector below the ECU near the airbox.) I'm not sure which is high beams and which is low beams but you should be able to figure that out with a little experimentation.

Thanks, I'll hopefully get some free time to check it this week, but I'm wheelin it at the badlands this weekend so who knows what i'll break...

this is why i like asking in here, i get help from "Important" people...

still is there a separate fuse for the low beams? i dont have an owner's manual for a 96 to see the fuse panel layout.

i've smoked a blower switch before but never a headlight switch...yet

mac 'electricifying gremlins' gyvr

Had a crappy day at the hospital yesterday. Have been randomly passing out for the last month or so. Was in my neurologist's waiting room and passed out again, and they didn't do anything to help. Cardiologist is being very aggressive, yesterday I had a loop heart monitor implanted in my left moob (man boob). So far I've had about 20 different tests, and everything keeps coming back normal. Haven't been able to drive for about a month now, and they have no clue when I will be able to start driving again. Trying to find a new neurologist now.

On a positive note, we traded my wife's jeep WK in for one with a hemi to possibly be used as a tow rig for the heep. It is rated to haul that much, just going to have to see how it handles it.

Had a crappy day at the hospital yesterday. Have been randomly passing out for the last month or so. Was in my neurologist's waiting room and passed out again, and they didn't do anything to help. Cardiologist is being very aggressive, yesterday I had a loop heart monitor implanted in my left moob (man boob). So far I've had about 20 different tests, and everything keeps coming back normal. Haven't been able to drive for about a month now, and they have no clue when I will be able to start driving again. Trying to find a new neurologist now.

On a positive note, we traded my wife's jeep WK in for one with a hemi to possibly be used as a tow rig for the heep. It is rated to haul that much, just going to have to see how it handles it.

Damn Travis that sucks.

Every once in a while when I get a hardon I pass out, takes a lot of blood to fill that baby up......

In all seriousness I hope they find the reason soon.

Get that stuff figured out already! If anyone noticed that I kept checking out Trav at the Gig, you know know why.

I kept waiting for him to pass out so I could drag him around to the other side of the barn........

Damn Trav, thoughts are with ya bro. I had to go through various heart testing a few years back but nothing with implants etc. Mine ended up being all stress, that coupled with an awesome diet of bacon and cheese to ice the cake. Hang in there and hope you get something figured out very soon.

Cheese "would have came to the gig and helped Mike ...ahem..well" Man

Back