• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I am running into snags with what should be the easy parts..........Like tube not fitting together the way it should.

I have seen this product and can assure you, it is thinking outside the box and should be a great product for a lot of people.
:idea:

I'd settle for a draw-ring. Or a basic explanation, even.

The "wtf" factor is killing me...

Is it a traction bar like blabbermouth guessed?

Robert

wheel locked up in the jeep today. bad brake hose. did a roadside fix with no problems

I test drove an '11 GC today. Its way too much like a car, but it's nice alright. It was the same color mine was..

Had a Vital Numbers screening at work today. Apparently, I am overweight.........when were you guys gonna tell me? :D I do have good cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar though, so I am happy.

Flexd'better drop a few pounds'XJ

having a 7 acre yard to mow sucks...thinking about fencing it and getting sheep..it would cut the mow time in half and increase my sex life :D

Sheepfest Eleventy!

If you were on the right forum, you'd already know.

I've hunted everywhere I could think to...

Your sorry excuse for a hint even tricked me into logging back into midwestXJ... S'been so long since I was there I had to use my old username!

(And apparently, it's been about that long since anybody has logged in...)

I've combed NAXJA, and I just don't do pirate or jeepforum, etc...

Puhleeeeeze gimme another hint...

Robert

I've hunted everywhere I could think to...

Your sorry excuse for a hint even tricked me into logging back into midwestXJ... S'been so long since I was there I had to use my old username!

(And apparently, it's been about that long since anybody has logged in...)

I've combed NAXJA, and I just don't do pirate or jeepforum, etc...

Puhleeeeeze gimme another hint...

Robert

Psst... RockHardXJ... :D

driving last night in the jeep. out of nowhere a pigeon slammed into the hoop on my front bumper. theres a big wet spot where it hit.

totally made my night

Camille's new Malibu has hit more damn birds in the past 4 months then we have ever combined with all our vehicles..I am not joking when I say we have hit at least 15 or more!

When I lived in western Kansas I hit a pheasant doing like 75 mph...it busted my windshield like someone through a feather and blood filled balloon into it. It was a freakin nasty mess. I also hit numerous pheasants with my work truck while I was out there, it was so common that the company had extra headlights and aftermarket grills for the fleet. It was a bit comical when you would run up on a mess of those immature birds and they would try to jump up and fly and when you tagged them with the bug shield or windshield they would launch about 100 ft into the air and then tailspin to a crash landing..there were no survivors on those flights :D

Cheese "fly or die" Man

Best bird strike I ever saw was on my way to a ski trip with my dad a few years back, a seagull was feasting on something else that died on the road and was too slow/stupid, lifted off too late and ended up bouncing off the windshield of my dad's early 90s civic. No windshield breakage due to the low angle of the windshield, the ex-bird did a couple somersaults midair and then came straight back down and got pancaked by the truck behind us, left a big splatter of bird spit on the windshield but that was about it.

I hit 2 seegulls in one day it was kinda cool the first one was kinda like kastein's comment a group was eating in the middle of the road they all flew up but one must have got this good idea that he could grab the sandwich and have it all to him self when he flew up i took him out feathers everywhere,the second one was later in the day i watched him fly straight down the road directly at me with his ugly little head turned away then wham right into the windshield and i heard him go up and over bouncing down the top of my work van, and i watched the rearview mirror and saw him hit the ground and pop back up and fly away that was the funniest one
i hit probably about 10-12 in my work van total of about 3 years driving it

A friend of mine up in da YooPee tells me that he's gotten a phone call from a mutual friend.... "Can I borrow bail money from you?" Heckuva way to start the morning.

We hit a turkey a few years back in my dads pickup. All we saw was a blur coming onto the road then felt it hit and it looked like someone had ripped open a pillow and threw it out the window behind us.

Back