• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I need a fuel pump for my LJ. I'm going to be putting a new gas tank skid on it and while the tank is out, I'm going to replace the pump...

Whats the good pumps these days? Are there any?

mac 'I put a bosch in the 5.9 zj' gyvr

G2xvRbO.jpg

Been having good luck with Standard brand from O'Reillys lately. Not like it was 8-10 years ago where you couldnt pay me to use a fuel pump from there no matter the brand.

Apparently...03/04 TJ/LJ is it's own fuel pump...bosch quit making them...

delphi seems to be what most of the local places are stocking...

mac 'dang fiat' gyvr

So not having much luck signing people up so lets change the subject. Wheeling on Memorial day weekend. I had a blast last year at the Badlands, but would like to do something new to me. I have never been to The Cliffs, Rocks and Valleys, or Silver Lake(prolly a lot of other places too). I am not really an event organizer, but am willing to give it a try. Lets plan a trip to one of these places(or some where).

FINAL DAY!!!

ENDS TONIGHT AT 23:59:59 MST

CHAPTER NUMBERS GOING INTO YESTERDAY MORNING

qRKIs32.jpg

84e82a7ccb4c27ccc92dacc43ea388d5.jpg

Added a 2nd a/c to the rv yesterday...need to be able to hang meat in there in the summer time...one wasn’t cutting it.

mac ‘needs wired up’ gyvr

We had 265 folks that joined or renewed in the month of March. Thank you to everyone!

Announcing the Big Dog chapter WINNER!
Chapter Contest

Mt. Shasta Standard Stargazer Pioneer Rooftop Tent

Retail Value of $1695!!!

From Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

Having 100 folks join or renew in March!!!
CONGRATS TO THE MIDWEST Chapter

All chapters should be congratulated for a job well done!!!

rzjwVsf.jpg

Please note everyone that joined or renewed in March will have their names entered into a drawing for the individual prize winners. This will happen in the next couple of days.

Things are good. Just recovering from shoulder surgery. Guess that means I can officially get my old man card now :)
Depends on the story... fighting of a band of ninjas trying to kidnap the kids.. not old.

Fighting the kids for the last cheddar biscuit...old

Got out of bed wrong...Wheeler old

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Fix that SHO up! Those were pretty quick back in the day!

Plans are still TBA

Got it for a good price.

It has sat for 5 years...parked with brake troubles.

Gonna try to start it first and go from there.

mac ‘because I need another project’ gyvr

I got my new rear bumper mocked up:

I need to pull it back off and final coat it. I will also be mounting a IRO gas tank skid at the same time. Yes I know the jeep looks goofy with the small tires, but it is back to daily driver status for the moment.

Kinda a bittersweet moment for me. I will love having a solid bumper, but will miss my "sideways" tow points.

When I was first building it, I was looking for a stock look. I needed tow points though. Front ones, easy peazy many companys sell bolt on ones. Rear ones, I searched every where for some bolt on ones. I didn't want a hitch, just some basic bolt on rear tow points. Nope.

I get the built not bought thing, but I really like bolt on parts. I decided I was gonna build myself what I couldn't buy. My first attempt at planning and fabricating my own parts.

They are not pretty, the welds are ugly, and there are most likely 57 better ways to do it. I made them myself and I am not a fabricator. I liked the look and they worked as tow points with out fail for over 2 years. I made these and they worked dam it. I will miss em.

So by now, if you are still reading this you wanna see em. Well here they are don't laugh too much.

Hey Chuck, what rear bumper is that?
I know when I bought the Ares I believe Nostalgia or evolution bumper, I was able to trim the rear bumper caps to fit in over it.

Don't feel bad on baby tires, my Jeep is on JL street tires at the moment. Sure is quick with 31" tires, a little too quick lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Back