• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

658c3d9b70635e0306dd83c23448a745.jpg
Got you beat.
bfccb7af972c3fd6dd02a0f893419365.jpg

I'm in Milwaukee and news is saying -54 with wind chill. Just got fuel and it took a good 15 minutes to get feeling back in my fingers.

How cold was it that year we did pansy fest, the year our brakes didn't work because of ice? That was some cold wheeling.

I think the high was 9 degrees

Well between the abuse at Moab(leaking some fluid when I flopped on Poison spider and a lot of winching in the snow on La Sal Pass) and now the cold, my WalMart battery is dead.

Hopefully this one does better. #WFPrep

I remember the oil froze in Gene's dodge pickup.

mac '15-40 of goo' gyvr

I had a trailer blow a tire on the way home, that sucked balls, the cordless impact paid for itself that night.

Speaking of blowing and ball sucking, my ears were burning.....what's up?

Looking for a good rust free frame forna 1967 chevy Bel Air 4 door sedan. Would really like a good parts car, no need for motor/trans have the original 283/powerglide or a few LS options(5.3/6.0/8.1). This is my first car and its time it sees the road again.

Back