• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My old truck had the drop in liner. New truck has the spray in. Spray in is way nicer. Like Sean said, if for no other reason than shit sliding all around. Sticks real nice with the spray in.
Old truck had a nice ”camper” style top on back. Not sure what route I want to go yet with this truck.

Is Tom Woods still the man for a 231 HD SYE and rear driveshaft?

Or are there better/less expensive options?

mac 'no hack n taps' gyvr

I'm still your man for the shaft......

Cheese 'in about 4 weeks.....' Man

Happy birthday Mac

At Rob's house doing some Moab prep
00197bc2b6332191309e745caa1f6c30.jpg
ffe662edcef792198ef0514519fcfe9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

When I read that I thought it said "bang" gingers....I was like, hell yeah.

I had a mixed day today. Started off busy at work with some polishing in the morning. Did the usual pretend to work and payed my bills, shopped for jeep parts I don't need, looked up parts for the CR-V I'm picking up this week. So far looking like a sweet deal, almost rust free aside from one spot underbody, needs a new AC compressor but for the price I might be able to make some decent cash if I decide not to daily it.

But when I went to move cash to my checking on my Chase account I found a few QuickPay transactions yesterday to the tune of almost $2k to some random 730 area code number. Froze my accounts, but now have to take time off work to go the bank, close up my checking and savings, open new ones, order checks, help with investigation etc. They could only tell me at this time it was done off a mobile device. Definitely cancelling QuickPay, and might actually switch to a local chain instead if Chase.

Good news is I worked 13hrs today so some overtime, and got free pizza out of it too. Also got a voicemail from bosses homeless cousin in Florida. He is apparently living with a Russian spy and hunting alligators for a living. Don't do drugs kids....

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Have any of you switched from actylene to propane for your torches? Are you going through the propane at crazy rates? I need to replace my acetylene tank and I own it, but the prices are nutty high and I have to recertify anyway.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I switched to propylne a while back on the shop floor, works great for what we do and is a ton cheaper.

I switched to propane probably 10 years back, works for my uses, but doesn't seem to be as clean cutting.

AC went out in the XL last night, drove home 6 hours with the windows down, I didnt mind but the gf and her son(both got ear infections from the lake water) were not happy. Lake of the Ozarks was good times but best part was Not being at work gor a week.

Back