• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Nice truck.

564d7feb500d87a61fc0d39f4c1817a9.jpg

mac ‘first mods’ gyvr

Getting a drop in or spray in bed liner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m leaning toward a drop in.

mac ‘I need a tonneau too’ gyvr

Stopped at the Cat scales on the way home to get a weight on the camping rig. Not as heavy as id thought. Trying to get hitch dialed in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
48d051a80c8e29f17a15b9d5bf7aa370.jpg

My boss got his done by a local Line X shop, looks great so far. Also got the weather tech floor liner for the bed. Nice and easy to clean off. I installed the weathertech bed cover on it for him, so far everything has held up great.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I just ordered a tonneau cover on amazon. Tri-fold.

After some looking at prices on drop in liners I think I will just do herculiner...

mac 'and try to avoid getting it on my hootus' gyvr

Personally, I like spray in and soft tonneau covers.

I am still using a Pace Edwards hard roll up that came with my duramax but it is a pain to pull on and off when I need to use the camper or put a snowmobile in the back.

I had a BakFlip hard tri-fold on my '14 work truck and I liked it a heck of a lot better than the one piece fiberglass tonneau on my '17. I was trying to get the Decked system but got shot down by the admin. By the time they put the fiberglass tonneau and bed slide in they would have been better off with the Decked system, but whatever.

Spray in bedliner over drop in any day.

Last edited:
It better be nice for $1000 bucks!!!

mac ‘I didn’t pay anywhere close to that’ gyvr

Back