• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I know we talked about it before, but I can't remember the consensus. Hemi Commander, gtg, or hot turd sammich? Is Dan's a Hemi? I was thinking it was a 4.7 for some reason?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yup, she’s got a Hemi.

T loves it. I’m not a fan of the overall vehicle. They ALL get horrible fuel mileage, even the 3.7, which I think is stupid to have a V6 in a Jeep that’s all wheel drive and weighs half as much as a train car.

The third row is useless. The cargo space is a joke. The electrical gremlins that come along with most XK’s are annoying. The seats aren’t comfortable. Anything Chrysler that ends in .7 is junk.

They do look badass if you lift them.

64917a274c8a1d546ebdc94abe553e0d.jpg

83be130875e48f859d0a55ebc5ecb85b.jpg

Yup, she’s got a Hemi.

T loves it. I’m not a fan of the overall vehicle. They ALL get horrible fuel mileage, even the 3.7, which I think is stupid to have a V6 in a Jeep that’s all wheel drive and weighs half as much as a train car.

The third row is useless. The cargo space is a joke. The electrical gremlins that come along with most XK’s are annoying. The seats aren’t comfortable. Anything Chrysler that ends in .7 is junk.

They do look badass if you lift them.

64917a274c8a1d546ebdc94abe553e0d.jpg

83be130875e48f859d0a55ebc5ecb85b.jpg
Okay... my car dealer buddy has one in his repo row and I could get it pretty cheap to replace the Expedition. But... I think I will keep the Expy, The heads have already had the inserts put in and the tranny rebuilt.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yup, she’s got a Hemi.

Hey now my WK has a V6 in it, weighs in at 100lbs less then a commander and it's been great but it also doesn't have sparkplugs.

Last edited:
so this job is interesting. we are labeled techs 1,2 and 3. i am a 2 but we have no 3's(lead tech) on my shift so i have to play that roll. well today is now the 5th time that i am also playing the manager roll.

so you have a tech 2 mechanic leading a group of 20 technicians and over seeing 1 mill/sq ft building.

i just am lucky it is a Sunday and we are only pushing 150k today.

cant wait till the weekend!

Where I come from, we call that other duties as assigned. I tell my employees that if they don't want to do it, I can find someone else who will fill their position. Damn, I just kind of sounded like Josh!

i don't mind doing it at all. matter of fact, i volunteer because i am sure doing my bosses job today so he can not be here is furthering my chances of having my bosses job someday when he is not here.

plus instead of busting my knuckles all day, im on NAXJA.

If you do your job well enough you get someone else's too. That's just how it works.

What’s the tail light on the right off of? Was given this by a friend a few years ago and never even noticed it had an extra light.
353a3f88208b0dc8f70cc7296bd56729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back