• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So the original travel plan for the new job was going to be Minneapolis for 2 weeks at a time. Come home for a weekend and head back out for 2 weeks. That was going to go on for the next 8/12 weeks. I pushed to not do that. Way to rough of a schedule with my wife due in 3 weeks. Instead they're sending me to Kenosha. Same schedule but at least I can drive home every weekend. And if there is an emergency i can be home in a couple hours. Still tough but gotta do it.

And Im conveniently in the middle of your route. Spotted cow is in Kenosha....just saying...

Bunk beds in the RV are magic.

mac 'no kids beds to make or tear down' gyvr

Agreed, we have bunks in the camper. Kids get up, we pull the curtains shut on the bunks, no worries! Also having the bedroom as a separate room up front is nice, I can be in there watching TV and the kids in the back in the bunks and we hardly know the others exist.

Too bad that it has not been moved in 10 months probably...thinking we should sell it......

Your gonna really like the bunk beds Matt. Not having to make the beds is great

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Agreed, we have bunks in the camper. Kids get up, we pull the curtains shut on the bunks, no worries! Also having the bedroom as a separate room up front is nice, I can be in there watching TV and the kids in the back in the bunks and we hardly know the others exist.

Too bad that it has not been moved in 10 months probably...thinking we should sell it......

Give ya $500 for it....

Yo Craig.......i have a local kid giving me a xj that's minus a motor, I will see what axles it has n let ya know. Unfortunately I think it's a 5 speed also, but if you can use them we can work something out. Like scrap price cheap.
Craig, he'll sell you the whole Jeep for the price of the axles. Ask me how I know haha

Saying you wheel a JK is like ordering Chinese takeout and calling yourself a chef.

I know its not jeep and it is kinda tech, but anyone ever done a leveling lift on a 2014 chevy Silverado? Looking for any advice. What to buy, what not to buy and so forth. TIA

For all you Amazon Prime guys, right now Federal Couragia MTs are super cheap for some reason. $ 85 for 31X10.5X15s

Must have fixed it.

7e216aeaefabdd78c14a55bc76c55841.jpg

any deal at my age is a lightning deal....you will understand later in life.

any deal at my age is a lightning deal....you will understand later in life.

Kids acting old is always amusing to us really old guys :D

Swapping out my rear u bolts revealed a broken main leaf. Luckily sagged 3" lift leaf spring matched perfectly. And as an added bonus the front bolt came out without breaking inside the frame. Now I just gotta get out the damn upper shackle bolts and I'll be a happy man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well I think I'm trading the ole 3V F150 in for a fuel maker. The damn Ford has been nothing but a headache for me since I got it and I miss ol' tRusty so the fuel maker will be ol' tRusty II once I find the rust around the wheel wells that the dealership is really good at hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back