• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

There is a lady that reads a book around town here, I am not sure what it is, but it must be interesting because she is always reading it. Maybe it is a different book each time, but she is still reading, and she is a dangerous driver. I have thought about calling the Highway Patrol on her before, but I have not, I wonder what kind of ticket that would be, Careless and Imprudent? It is worse than texting and driving, and according to the billboards, texting and driving kills. But if I am reading a text, or reading a billboard, isn't that kind of one in the same? Speaking of one in the same, Hobag got us all sick, and no guacamole was involved, this time. I like Mexican food, but not sure my stomach is quite ready for that yet. I think Subway for lunch sounds good today...I like the Subway Club deluxe style.

I like to get the subway club as well (but not the deluxe style (and I dont really go to subway a lot (I actually prefer cousins subs.)))

12795358_10154006358408276_128334619571360861_n.jpg

This is apparently an EJS concept. In one way I like the old style it looks, but then I think it is built on the Renegade platform, if so, it would be better on the Cherokee platform.

Both are EJS concepts.
f66ed3768cb8c8715435be4fb4703479.jpg

And

aa1abd35c5fba0383798f38ef85bd674.jpg

mac 'texting and driving since before it was cool' gyvr

I like Jimmy John's (their salt and Vinegar chips are the bomb!(Ha, I bet you haven't heard that phrase in a while)) They deliver to job sites. My favorite sandwich is the Vito or the Italian Night Club (the JJ Gargantua is too big ("Too Buku!, as the little Vietnamese gal said in the movie Full Metal Jacket (Actually if was her pimp)))Chipoltle Sucks(it sucked even before you could get a side of salmonella with your order)

((((())))))(((())))))(((((((((((((.))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((())()()()()()))))))))())(()))(()(()))())(((())))()))))))((((())()()))))),)()()()()()()())))))))))(((()((((()(((((((((((((())))))))))((()()))))))))))))))))(()()()(((((((((((((())))))))))))))()(((((((((((())(((((((((())))))))))))))))()()((((((((((())()(HI))))).

:D

I got passed by a guy one morning on the way to work who had his seat in full recline with a neck pillow wrapped around his head changing the radio with a stick. He was probably running 75

Can anybody guess how many days in a row I like to tell someone the EXACT SAME THING on how to do their job better?

this union thing must be getting a little momentum, plant manager had another more personal meeting with individuals last night rather than a group. thats 2 meetings in 2 days for my shift alone. not to mention he worked a 20hr shift yesterday and had meetings with lawyers and shit. apparently someone is already going around gathering signatures.

ive not been approached yet about anything. ive never been part of a union and honestly dont see if it is any good. if you have a job that gives you annual raises, performance bonuses, health benefits, and retirement options, what are they giving you? a monthly fee and a threat of being out of work if the minimum wage folks in the plant decide they want more?

our plant is small and has less than 100 people all together. if even a couple people call off they sometimes have to shut a line down to account for it. im pretty sure the boss knows if this goes into vote he will have to get on board.

interesting...

Both are EJS concepts.

aa1abd35c5fba0383798f38ef85bd674.jpg

mac 'texting and driving since before it was cool' gyvr

I like this one over the Renegade one more.

the only union I know anything about is the union of cheese and chips in holy matrimony...mmmmmmm

this union thing must be getting a little momentum, plant manager had another more personal meeting with individuals last night rather than a group. thats 2 meetings in 2 days for my shift alone. not to mention he worked a 20hr shift yesterday and had meetings with lawyers and shit. apparently someone is already going around gathering signatures.

ive not been approached yet about anything. ive never been part of a union and honestly dont see if it is any good. if you have a job that gives you annual raises, performance bonuses, health benefits, and retirement options, what are they giving you? a monthly fee and a threat of being out of work if the minimum wage folks in the plant decide they want more?

our plant is small and has less than 100 people all together. if even a couple people call off they sometimes have to shut a line down to account for it. im pretty sure the boss knows if this goes into vote he will have to get on board.

interesting...
Don't let them intimidate you into signing the card.

Don't let them intimidate you into signing the card.
This reminds me of when i went to advance and the 80 year old guy behind the counter was telling me i should buy the OEM wiper blade for my rear wiper on thr XJ. He scared me so i got it instead of a rain x. Im a pushover

My dad's entire union got canned when the union decided to strike for better equipment, etc. He was anti union before, even more so after and passed that on to me. My personal feeling is that they had their time and place before we had well established laws regarding labor and the workplace. (Not saying everything is perfect now, but better than 100 years ago.)

I work skill trade as a machinist. I have certifications in mastercam and cad.
I can weld, set up the machine and program it and even design a part. Most places around here don't want to pay worth a crap anymore. When i go to a place twice for a interview and they offer me 13 dollars an hour that's a joke, I can push a button for that. Which is why i'm leaving the trade and going after a union job.I'd rather make good money and have good benefits then be jerked around by company's that think machinist get made in 5 mins.

Back