• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Home after stopping 6 times to let RV cool off and shut it off and restart it. Kept losing power and spitting a CEL.

Thanks to jeepguy for following most of the way home and sticking behind me as long as his travel path allowed.

mac 'special big rig code scanner ordered' gyvr

Home after stopping 6 times to let RV cool off and shut it off and restart it. Kept losing power and spitting a CEL.

Thanks to jeepguy for following most of the way home and sticking behind me as long as his travel path allowed.

mac 'special big rig code scanner ordered' gyvr

wish we had known mac sense we pretty much drive right past your house on the way home. Glad you made it though.

wish we had known mac sense we pretty much drive right past your house on the way home. Glad you made it though.

No worries, didn't mean it that way, it messed up once on the way down, mentioned it to a couple people, but figured I'd get it home or use good Sam towing again.

I even stumped Manchies code reader tool box as truck/bus connectors in 2001 weren't obd2.

mac 'soon to be a frieghtliner tech' gyvr

No worries, didn't mean it that way, it messed up once on the way down, mentioned it to a couple people, but figured I'd get it home or use good Sam towing again.

I even stumped Manchies code reader tool box as truck/bus connectors in 2001 weren't obd2.

mac 'soon to be a frieghtliner tech' gyvr

is the connector different then the standard automotive OBD2? Some Heavy Duty engines use a 9 pin deutsch. We have both options with my engines.

My diesel buddy heard about my issues and brought this box over.
a5db9e197737b11706ae6d2b92021229.jpg

Google fu says:
ac911589af66be2b53d2c49387d72d51.jpg

mac 'I was warned about those boogers' gyvr

I just checked, it was 416 miles one way for me.

I just checked, it was 416 miles one way for me.

Glad kimmers alternator worked!

mac 'and I think you still won farthest in an XJ' gyvr

I'm very happy it worked out too! I was the second to last to leave the campground.
I was moving a little slow this morning...

Well, it was 832 miles round trip. If someone beats that I've got your award ;)

Back