• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My main boss isn't here today. It's almost like a free vacation day when he isn't here. To bad I still have 3.5 more hours here, then I'm off for 3 hours, then go to part time job till about midnight-1.

Monday might be an easy day for me at work. Work load will be half of the usual and the bosses will be out of office.

Leaving work in 1/2 hour then packing and heading north to wheel with Kimmer for the weekend. Took all next week off to in order to get caught up on projects around the house, damn work travel!

Had a lift, shocks, and tires fall in my lap for a great price last week for the ZJ.

d6879d2fcd3e50dc7f308ae1aa2459e7.jpg

Stock

174f45991762aedcc388c8cd76a5a3c6.jpg

2in bb, shocks and tires.

mac 'she told me I could lift it, not wheel it...for now' gyvr

Have been tossing around the idea of building a small buggy that my son could drive or 2 people could fit in. Didn't want nothing big. Got to looking on Craigslist the other day and happened upon this frame. It's about 11ft long total but he also has a 600cc engine to go with it. What you guys think of it? He has always wanted his own buggy instead of his quad and this kind looks like a good start.
6fcc7d654e16ef5d292d7e4463ae13a1.jpg

Wheeling. Man the buggy is awesome, 40LTBs and 5.38s for the win! Over 2 years not driving it. Only complaints is the valving in the c/o is Way off.

Been working like dog the last two weeks.
Plus we put our yard in, planted grass seed any way.
Taking the boat out for the second time this year tomorrow and the third time on Monday.

The house that was just listed earlier in the week with the outbuilding that I posted about accepted an offer on the house two hours before we were supposed to look at it this morning.

I'm not mad, when the right place comes around it will work out.

mac 'the housing market is hot hot hot' gyvr

Sitting outside of hotel getting trashed with my brother. Getting front desk attendant trashed too.

Got in to it w some hippies from northwest about global warming, they ended up leaving the patio because they are goddamned hippies.

Back