• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

TellicoReadyXJ said:
Nah, that's just Thanksgiving training :D

That actually sounds like my normal night. Dinner, then chips of some kind, then whatever dessert I can scrounge up, then more chips, all washed down with Mt Dew or orange soda. And I still only weigh ~140 lbs. @#$% metabolism.

That metabolism doesn't last forever. I used to be like that and now I can't rely on the metabolism to do all the work.

I have actually had to stop drinking beer every day.

IntrepidXJ said:
formal phone interview.

if things go well, then i will be flying out to meet them....

Good luck Randy!

:)

IntrepidXJ said:
well.....my interview is later this afternoon. for once, i feel very prepared
Have a couple of beers at lunch, that'll fix that problem.....

Well, add me to the list of people that have sheered the frame side bolt on the TNT trackbars. I was at the gas station leaving the lot when it snapped. Scared me to death. It sheered off flush with the nylock nut.

I'm happy it didn't decide to let go on the Interstat doing 75mph.

Hale

Haleyes said:
Well, add me to the list of people that have sheered the frame side bolt on the TNT trackbars. I was at the gas station leaving the lot when it snapped. Scared me to death. It sheered off flush with the nylock nut.

I'm happy it didn't decide to let go on the Interstat doing 75mph.

Hale

Is that a drill it out and put a bolt in it design?

RedHeep said:
Is that a drill it out and put a bolt in it design?
No.

It's a knock the old one out and put a new one in design.
No drilling required.

Hale

IntrepidXJ said:
i kicked ass in the interview. best interview I think i've ever had :)

should hear something back within a week

Sweet!

That's great!

so TnT worked everything out, the needed a new die to clean the threads on the arms, so they thought that they couldnt get me a set of arms until next week, but i talked to Aaron at the front desk on the phone (she was really, really helpful) and she said the die got in today and shipped it out, she told me it would be here on friday!!!

so TnT pulled through!!!

IntrepidXJ said:
did i mention that I really, really, really want this job?

:D
That's too cool.
Hope to be extending congrats soon.

101_4123.jpg

bmyohn said:
is that the bolt that came with the kit?

if not what is it?

i picked up a 3/8" Grade 8 bolt (3.5" long)

That is the bolt that was supplied by TNT.
3/8" bolt does not fill the RE joint. It leaves slop in it.
I put a 3/8" bolt in mine for now until I have time to find out exactly what I do need to replace it with. But a 3/8" bolt will leave slop, it's diameter is not big enough.

Hale

Back