• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

From the guy who's been on vacation since June....

this is my 2nd full week back to work...

mac '6 days of work in 7 weeks' gyvr

bank and boat paperwork today. I may kill someone.

not here, pleasant. Haven't turned the AC on in the house yet this year, looking like it will stay off until next summer.

i've only run the ac for about 3 days this year...other than the massive amounts of rain we've gotten here, its been an amazing summer

We've run ours pretty much like normal.

Heat off, A/C on.

Work 3rd shift and try to sleep during the day without a/c...

The wife likes the windows open, so from time to time they are, but usually, I'm not home when this happens.

mac 'plus the fact that the house is more secure with the windows closed' gyvr

I prefer to keep the windows open if it's cool outside, but my a-hole dog will punch out the screens and run all over the county. We keep the house 70* summer and winter.

A/C is always on in my 'office'.

thinking about possibly trading the mj for this:

its either a 250 or 350 with a 351...i like my mj a lot, but also like the idea of having a full size truck. i'm debating it. the guy is calling me this afternoon to discuss..

10629677_785926331458039_340214851196643404_n.jpg

Full size truck is a lot more useful. 350 will have solid axle, 250 would be TTB IIRC. Not much family room in a single cab, but more than a MJ. If it's not rusty go for it.

blasphemy!
The MJ is the best pickup truck ever created.

but if the ford is as clean as it appears you'll come out ahead in that deal.

When I was single and no kid it was 68 in the summer and 60 in the winter.

Now it's 70 in the summer and 68 in the winter.

My office is kept rather chilly as well. Many times it's ac or heat on with the windows down.

mac 'never created a t'storm...yet' gyvr

Back