• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I would rather see his wife...

My buddy goes every year to help setup and gets to meet all kinds of bands and stuff for his free labor..

Hah he kicked ass. Highlight of my night.

A7X sucks ass, if you mosh to it you might be a looser.

Cannibal corpse still makes music.

King 810 didn't think it was funny when I yelled "pure Michigan!" At them. They're from Flint, always in and out of jail. Oh and they suck too.

Korn still has it, they should of headlined.

Emmure was pretty cool. As was Texas Hippie Coalition

Overall not much mayhem at Mayhem this year.

Body Count
se9a9a4u.jpg

Front row cannibal corpse.
a8u7y8u8.jpg

You all might meet her at the next event
6enezepe.jpg

Went to the Import alliance show at Kentucky speedway over the weekend. Some very cool cars mixed in with the "stance" shit. Hot women in short shorts was also nice! :D I also found some badass back roads and had fun there(heavy metal was involved)!

valiant? do tell...

Yeah Valiant not valent, always do that. It's just an 4 door sedan 200, slant6/3spd grandma car. The 3spd is trashed due to poor install of floor shifter before I got it so it's getting a 5spd. Ditching the stock 13s to run 15s and lower it about 2". Pure cruiser with great fuel economy and 'style'. I snag a pic later if I remember.

Damn it's hot out.
About to go swimming, which I almost never do. Been talking to Tyler, going to go visit him for a couple hours tomorrow (maybe pick up some fireworks in MO too :D).
Been a pretty good camping trip, Craig has a really nice family.

89"sweating like a whore in church "Laredo

Having good times in Iowa with the family...got to meet Dylan and hang with another good buddy. In des Moines today to meet up with Collin and some other friends. Its been a good vacation so far...probably doing some more alcohol consumption around the fire tonight. Hopefully Dylan can find his way back to the campground after tonight :)

Also...yes I live about an hour from Niagara on the ny side of things. Pm me if you need something

Having good times in Iowa with the family...got to meet Dylan and hang with another good buddy. In des Moines today to meet up with Collin and some other friends. Its been a good vacation so far...probably doing some more alcohol consumption around the fire tonight. Hopefully Dylan can find his way back to the campground after tonight :)

Also...yes I live about an hour from Niagara on the ny side of things. Pm me if you need something

im sure you have some input here
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=246130022#post246130022

^^^anyone else with thought please let me know

Eight Jeeps. Four XJ's and a ZJ on the left and two xj's and a grand on the right (unless that is a a Grand on the very front of the picture then four on the right, but I think it is a GMC Envoy or something like that).

Last edited:
Those stupid rear views are hard to find in good shape... We have been looking for a drivers side one for almost a year. The windshield was hard to get also.

Back