• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

In mason jar? That's what happened to mine in mason jar. Only lots of wooopow then snap crackle pop.

Mine got down the mountain in less than 7 hours too...

mac 'pokes the bear' gyvr

Got a Call from Spectre about the failed boot today and they apologized so thoroughly I felt awkward lol. Really It ripped because my motor mount was suddenly bad after lower rock garden but that's okay.

They are shipping a replacement part out for free right away and after I told them I had used the firewall side fitting to temporarily attach it to the intake They offered to send me a second one of those fittings. They are a bit thicker and made of silicone with a bulge in it to allow for some lateral movement.

I think the original part that I ripped was rubber. anyway I had them send me the original part again but they said to look at it after I get it back together and if I want to run the firewall side one on both sides they will send me that one too! I want to look at the 2 pieces side by side and make sure it wouldn't sit higher and contact the hood if i do.

I am also getting brown dog mounts so it doesn't happen again as soon as I can figure out whether I should get the brackets too.. (Jeeps r s'pensive)

Last edited:
I'm just curious as to why after the new sensor it's still throwing the code for it

all things that were mentioed are good starting points.

and a grounded out 5v rail will cause the no bus, that's why we started unplugging racecar sensors when I got it on the trail.

Rew you still work for Found On Road Dead, right? Or your bro, whose username slips my mind? Any chance you could look up part 6L34-14B006 and see if they're still available new? I may need a large number of them and I don't want to design around a part that may be discontinued, and all the ford oem parts sites are giving me guff. It's a forward impact severity sensor for 04-08 F-series trucks.

And

E3TZ-7K509-A - Small Reinforcing Kit
E3TZ-7K509-B - Large Reinforcing Kit
a9ypuqy2.jpg

Last edited:
Rew you still work for Found On Road Dead, right? Or your bro, whose username slips my mind? Any chance you could look up part 6L34-14B006 and see if they're still available new? I may need a large number of them and I don't want to design around a part that may be discontinued, and all the ford oem parts sites are giving me guff. It's a forward impact severity sensor for 04-08 F-series trucks.

6L3Z-14B004-AA. They seem to be pretty available for now.

Anyone need 96/down 2 door parts? Trying to make a deal on one, I would be parting it out after I snagged the tire carrier off the back.

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/4543430216.html

dibs on the flip forward seat parts.
I never knew how annoying it would be to not have them in the truck.

and since it's the renix, probably some NLA engine sensors, and maybe the head/manifolds if they're not boned.

oh, and the airbox tube, cause I can't find one in the yard that isn't cut up and this RTV plugging the hole in mine really annoys me when I open the hood.

Back