• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

IMG-20140607-00016_zpsfbdbe486.jpg

k5'bout time' matt

Awesome SeanR!

I have heard lots of good things about the 6.7 scorpion...but not driven one...yet...

mac 'still happy back in the gas regime' gyvr

Kman your still coming to the crawl right?

mac 'registrations due this weekend' gyvr

My heim joint is too small for the RC track bar mount that I have and with the 3/4 to 5/8 high misalignment spacer it is too wide. I need a misalignment spacer that's not as wide. The RC track bar was a 9/16 with 1/2 misalignment spacers but they were sort. I hope I'm making sense because it been a long two days and I'm tossing a few back now after a nice swim in the pond.

My heim joint is too small for the RC track bar mount that I have and with the 3/4 to 5/8 high misalignment spacer it is too wide. I need a misalignment spacer that's not as wide. The RC track bar was a 9/16 with 1/2 misalignment spacers but they were sort. I hope I'm making sense because it been a long two days and I'm tossing a few back now after a nice swim in the pond.

Widen yur mount and be done w it.

a9e2a5uj.jpg

I need this part that is 3/4 to 5/8.
RC isn't 2" it's smaller. Maybe 1.5"? I didn't measure it even though I probably should have. If you measure yours let me know how wide it actually is please. I won't be back in my shop for a few days.

I can't decide if I should go to the bar, or go get chinese buffet and then come home and drink... spent all day working on an audi and the house and catching up on chores. Sadly all I did to the jeep was put oil in it and drive it.

- Ken "fixed all the leaks so it took to burning it instead... can I use the hybrid/HOV only lanes now?" Stein

Back