• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I wont ask you for any money cheezeduder.

but can i get some bacon, its Christmas and all...

:D

Thanks to all that came. If you didn't get invited I apologize because I had tried to invite everyone within a few hours on facebook.

Just got everything cleaned up and cars reparked.

Nap time now, work tonight!

mac 'Christmas parties rule' gyvr

Thanks again guys for such a great time. Is it time fot he club "R" Christmas party again yet?

Ram" Going to stay the whole time next year"Rod

Every time i felt the tires hit dry spots i thought of you!

There's not enough coffee in the world today. I'm dragging ass lol

y5yjy3at.jpg

Chetta 'I wonder whose monster this is' cheez

hard to resist whipping a couple doughnuts around the snowy parking lots.

Why resist?

This is from a few years ago.
I had another photo of some donuts in front of a donut shop. It was intentional, at the time, my works parking lot was right behind it.

good news is that if you get stuck you have a hitch that you can get pulled out by :D

I haven't gotten stuck for a while just city driving (actually never). I have came across other stuck vehicles and not been able to help because they don't have recovery points.

I haven't gotten stuck for a while just city driving (actually never). I have came across other stuck vehicles and not been able to help because they don't have recovery points.

a couple years ago i saw this lady in a cavalier who tried to turn into a parking lot and ended up on top of the pile the snow plow left. i was nice hooked up the strap, wrapped it around one of the rear IRS arms. one quick pull and she was off. unhooked my end and she drove off.... with my strap. haven't helped anyone since. found the strap about a block or two down the road, she never said thanks or any thing.

Cheesey, I need some money for PBR and pot.
Do you think you could help a guy out?
It is christmas and all.

hell yes, as long as it is for recreational purposes, I dont want anything productive coming from it.

Cheese "road trip" Man

Back