• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Lost about 10 lbs a couple weeks back. This is day 3 at my grandparents house, gained it all back and then some.

REW'hope to have a food baby soon'STER

There was a day when we had no internet. How many of you don't remember that?

I remember making fun of the internet a couple years before the dotcom bust. Oh how things have changed.

Lost about 10 lbs a couple weeks back. This is day 3 at my grandparents house, gained it all back and then some.

or take a giant crap

mac 'lost 10 pounds that way before' gyvr

Not only is what you say about that John Green guy right on the money but he is one of the more narcissistic assholes on the planet.
"Look at me!!! Look at me!!!! I'm the CEO of a record label!!!"

He wanted to buy some parts from me and added me as a friend. I kept him on my feed for about three days and couldn't take his ME ME ME posts anymore. Took him off and told him I didn't need to make money badly enough to sell them to him.

yep...not too many people get under my skin, but he certainly does. he told me he was 6'3" 270lbs and he gave me his address to come fight him. i didn't have the heart to tell him that im the same size, and that i would probably have to pack a lunch because nevada is far away and fat guys like me get hungry easily.

That's what a food baby is. When you take such a big dump you feel like you just gave birth.:D

Grace gave the baby yogurt last week. I changed three poopy diapers in 90 mins...

mac 'like a machine' gyvr

i make the mistake of getting involved with occasionally trying to help some people on there. the funny thing is that there was a guy who got booted from other groups who is on there. i called him out, he threatened to beat me up (again...happened on another group as well) so i posted the threatening PM's he sent me and he blocked me from seeing his activity. talk about needing your man card taken away. then someone else from the group who apparently kicked him out from a facebook group as well sent me this

http://www.elynews.com/news/article_be8ad9fa-81cc-11e2-a353-001a4bcf887a.html

search for the name John Green in February 21st's section. so if ya'll ever get comments from John Green on any posts tell him to go &%*$ himself. anyone who beats a woman and threatens any human at gunpoint is the definition of coward in my book. here are the 2 pms he set me, on last year and one this year...then he threatened to beat me up on the main page. classy

"You are the kind of asshole that I would bitch-slap if I ever met, and trust me, I am more than mean enough and big enough to do it. You just don't get, you DON'T call another man out of his name because you don't agree with how they are conducting themselves with another person. If you can't get that, then you are either ****ing stupid, or in need of getting your ass kicked."

"DK why you want to spread lies, but you don't know WTF you are talking about when it comes to me. And, as far as my knowledge getting me booted, not hardly. Also, I highly doubt you get the 20-30 PMs a day asking how to do this or that; not to mention, respect from some of the best fabricators in the Jeeping world. Now, you better watch what you say, since none of your trifling bullshit had any truth or merit to it."

because he got booted from so many groups he started his own...i don't remember what the name is though. im generally a very calm, accepting guy...but that dude can go eat a bag of smelly herpes infested dicks

But he has two degrees and he's an engineer!

After being told I was wrong about trivial shit you can find on google in 5 seconds many times and that I was of all things, a liberal(Who wouldn't want to be associated with good ole boys :roflmao:) I left that page. Right after the guy posted about Mr. Green getting arrested. I still see a few guys posting on the page and I click on the post for the lolz.

Last edited:

who is doing the cooking? last time i was there we were searching the house for food.

SAM'old people'SET

two degrees in douchebaggery...

Actually just one was douchebaggery, the other was in domestic abuse! Am I going to Hell for that? :D

I normally try and help folks on there. But you guys are winding up the douches too much to even make it worth putting forth an effort.

Realistically, there needs to be a place for newer folks to not be afraid to ask even dumb questions. We all were new at one time or another and had some dumb stuff we needed answers to. Not everyone has a background that allows them to draw on when it comes to vehicle related stuff.

And.. no NAXJA is not a great place for new folks these days. It was at one time, but those days are gone.

I normally try and help folks on there. But you guys are winding up the douches too much to even make it worth putting forth an effort.

Realistically, there needs to be a place for newer folks to not be afraid to ask even dumb questions. We all were new at one time or another and had some dumb stuff we needed answers to. Not everyone has a background that allows them to draw on when it comes to vehicle related stuff.

And.. no NAXJA is not a great place for new folks these days. It was at one time, but those days are gone.

I don't mind dumb questions but I'm not going to let someone say some bullshit I know isn't true and not tell the person asking the question the right thing. That page is full of know it alls who post bullshit all day...if you can't handle some flak, get off the internet.

I usually don't chime in till the thread has already gone down hill. Occasionally ill try to help someone out. The problem is its too damn hard to tell if someone is honestly a newbie needing help or a jerk trying to troll the group.

If someone is genuinely looking for help I try to suggest they go elsewhere.

I don't mind dumb questions but I'm not going to let someone say some bullshit I know isn't true and not tell the person asking the question the right thing or send them in the direction of the answer. That page is full of know it alls who post bullshit all day...

Worth repeating.

mac 'hit the nail on the head' gyvr

Back