• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Interview with Cabela's tomorrow :party:

XJosh 'Discount, discount, discount!' 95

Good luck buddy. I thought about applying at the one by my place for a second job.

My battery is mounted at a 45 degrees angle. I use a yellow top now. The red couldn't handle my T-Max, but the yellow handles the winch well.

Fixed for ya

Thinking about pulling the SBC stuff out of my MJ and putting it in my '86. Who wants to talk me out of it?

If it's fuel injected, I'm talking you into it. The 2.8 needs to die a horrible death!

As of yesterday, Sarah completed the closing on this place and I move in this Feb. 7th. I got the deadbolt code changed, have to change the garage door keypad code if I can figure out how.

46405_10100422449120694_1205919447_n.jpg

Until then I am responsible for mowing, snow clearing and I will be moving stuff in slowly over the next six months.

Last edited:

My mom gave me a dollar and dropped me off at the park and ride.

As of yesterday, Sarah completed the closing on this place and I move in this Feb. 7th. I got the deadbolt code changed, have to change the garage door keypad code if I can figure out how.

House pic

Until then I am responsible for mowing, snow clearing and I will be moving stuff in slowly over the next six months.

Nice place. Too bad it's in Terre Haute :D

That's gonna need a lot of trimming. What you doing with the old rims/tires?

IMO it went from P.I.M.P. to meh, but I have a thing for stock wheels (esp. Icons) over black steelies. My next build is going to run stock 5 spokes unless I can score a deal on Eccos, Ravines or Turbines. Wheel spacers do not scare me.

Back