• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I run autozone or advance auto store brand, they cost $23 each maximum and have a lifetime warranty (as long as you don't put them on a lifted vehicle, or have it properly bumpstopped.)

They sure don't do very much for high speed offroad performance but they are pretty ok for everything else.

How much lift you have?

dunno, like 3-4 inches or so I think.

Been with Amber for 4 years i think. I cant remember. She puts up with me and shes a damn good cook. Been engaged for about 8 months now and are gunna get married in October.
Im right at 160 now. Down from 185 at my hightest. I graduated college at 185 and a year of working got me down to 160.

wait, WHAT?

I'm gonna go buy lottery tickets ..!..:D..!..

In the words of Kenny Rogers, "You gotta know when to hold them, and know when to fold them".....today I decided to "fold them" to ensure I had a job when I go back in on Monday....I am so pissed right now I cant see straight, but in the end I firmly believe I am the better person and everyhthing works out in the wash.....

Cheese "doing right does not always feel right" Man

And any time your boss calls at 9:10 PM, it's almost NEVER good. Fortunately, less than 20 minutes and I'm still suckin' down a Summit Unchained #9 Dunkelweis.

you pussys trying to get slim...what are you tryting to do, make the MWC look fit like the caltards?? We are historically a bunch of fat asses with rusty shitbox Jeeps.....

I gotta go grab some nachos and a PBR...

Cheeseman-OUT!

amen brother, i had almost an entire little Caesars pizza for dinner today. dipped in fawkin butter garlic sauce!

I ate at McD's.

Imagine that. :rolleyes:

do you get free big macs for life???

i had a pancheros burrito before i left for chicago and stopped along the way to get gas at the iowa 80 truck stop....so i had to get a spicy chicken sandwich and a chocolate frosty for a snack. tomorrow is my last day of freedom before the diet starts. part of my motivation for the diet/exercise program is the cash prize. 1000 bucks for the most weight loss/best physical improvement for the 10 weeks. 10k cash prize for the overall winner for the year. last time i went on a diet i lost 80 pounds in 4 months with no exercise so im hoping to duplicate that...it should be enough to get me close to the 10 week prize :) oh and i want to be healthy too...im getting sick of hurting so bad after long load outs and grueling days. this was my nightmare yesterday...myself and another guy had to hand stack all of this b.s. in a semi trailer.

0606121659.jpg

0606121659a.jpg

keep in mind that im 35 feed in the air in these pics...so that crap is a lot bigger than it looks. i also sweat out about a gallon of sweat up in the lift pulling points out of the air. its going to be a hot, sweaty outdoor concert season if i don't get at least in a little better shape! two years ago it would have been no problem...today my arms feel like they are falling off...

You certainly have a cool wife, and your ninja daughter is one of the greatest kids I know (besides my own :D ) you would be a complete fool to walk away from your family.

I agree After typing that out and having some time to think about it before She came home from work, I was in such a grateful mood that she couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me .

She said i was being too nice and had probably done something wrong :looney:

The Ninja Said to tell you hi the other day and that she Won first place in her division at the Tae Kwon Do tournament we just did.
She loves pointing out to people that i only got 3rd in my division
(its hard to lose in front of your kid)

You made a good impression on her between the nickname and the "bodyguard title" she's going to remember you for some time to come.

Its all in the way you fold it up to hop in :D

Thats the only way to fit in an XJ im about 6ft and usually around 250-260lbs..

my only regret having an xj is My 2 best friends (or their dad) cant go wheeling with me because they just simply don't fit but all 3 of them are dang near 7 ft and gotta be like 300lbs + so theyre kinda big.
I Think Adam is like 6ft 10.5-11" and hes Barely the biggest of the 3
i was in his wedding and he married a tiny woman thats like 5ft 2" maybe

MIDWEST MEN ARE BIG ! and xj's are small

For immediate release:

Rosco Racin, out of Fort Wayne, IN, finished 4th in the 2012 RCQ, on June 2nd, 2012. With that finish, a spot was secured in the 2013 King of the Hammers (KOH) race to be held in February of 2013. Rosco Racin is no stranger to the King of the Hammers race. In 2011, the first attempt at the KOH race, Rosco Racin finished 33rd.
Rosco Racin has also been racing competitively in the TREC series at the Badlands Off Road park, in Attica, IN since 2009.
Rosco Racin is excited to be racing this weekend at the Dirt Riot race in Harrison, MI at Rocks and Vallys off-road park.

Thank you to our supportive sponsors:
Great Lake Extreme Offroad
BFG
PSC steering
Spidertrax
Preston farms
Family, friends, & teammates
Follow us @ www.facebook.com/roscoracin

mac 'pit boss, email coordinator, tow rig driver' gyvr​

Thats the only way to fit in an XJ im about 6ft and usually around 250-260lbs..

my only regret having an xj is My 2 best friends (or their dad) cant go wheeling with me because they just simply don't fit but all 3 of them are dang near 7 ft and gotta be like 300lbs + so theyre kinda big.
I Think Adam is like 6ft 10.5-11" and hes Barely the biggest of the 3
i was in his wedding and he married a tiny woman thats like 5ft 2" maybe

MIDWEST MEN ARE BIG ! and xj's are small

I am 6ft 3in and 265lbs... My fiance is 5ft 4in and 140lbs soaking wet and carrying groceries...

She is wearing 5in heels for the wedding...

since we bought teh side by side we have hardly touched our 4 wheeler...thinking about selling it.....but it is nice to have as a back up......maybe sell the XJ......who knows....

Back